The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Manga Four

The Awesome Official RHS And RMS Nerd Forum

PortalBaayslsaHomeVauyshLatest imagesSearchRandom2RegisterRandomLog in
Latest topics
» Are You A Nerd, Geek Or Dork?
RPG Maker turns into a story :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 2:00 pm by Bakapachai

» Random Things that you wanna say....
RPG Maker turns into a story :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:55 am by Bakapachai

» Art scraps
RPG Maker turns into a story :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:52 am by Bakapachai

» How good is my japanese?
RPG Maker turns into a story :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:26 am by Bakapachai

» How To Find Your God Tier Title!
RPG Maker turns into a story :3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 11:11 pm by Bakapachai

» UPDATED Ways To Contact You
RPG Maker turns into a story :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:15 am by Gami

» Your new ruler can't read books
RPG Maker turns into a story :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:41 am by Gami

» GAME
RPG Maker turns into a story :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:35 am by Gami

» I am the new ruler!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RPG Maker turns into a story :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:00 am by ren

» the new ruler wants music and videos!
RPG Maker turns into a story :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:18 pm by Bakapachai

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 275 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:12 pm
Japanese Word Of The Day

RPG Maker turns into a story :3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

: : Broken Hearted, Dying Slowly and YOU Still Don't Care
Female Scorpio Rooster Age : 30
Number of posts : 2367
Yen : 6448
Languages : I do not speak
Mood : RPG Maker turns into a story :3 Dead

RPG Maker turns into a story :3 Empty
PostSubject: RPG Maker turns into a story :3   RPG Maker turns into a story :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:56 pm

The begining: Princess Ophelia (Me) I sick of being stuck in the castle and one day she tells her best friend Bonez (Stevo) that she wishes she could run away forever and be someone else. Bonez just nods it off and brings Ophelia home. Her father King Dae (No one) flips out on her and she goes to her room packs up a bag with some food and clothing (Ect) Bonez trys to stop her but its no use she allready made up her mind. Bonez decides he will go with her too he was sick of the kingdom himself.

DONT READ THIS PART UNLESS YOU WANT TO RUIN IT

Ophelia finds out that Vincent Killed her father not Ez (My dad XD) the hermit. Ophelia trys to find Vincent but every time she gets a step closer it puts her two steps back. One day Ez comes back and finds Ophelia and the make up (Yada yada) and He tells her HE knows where Vincent is. Bonez and Mimi (You and stevo) don't think hes telling the truth but Ophelia does. Ez joins the party and shows you to the beautyful black, gold and purple castle where he resides. (You go thourgh TONS of battles) once you get to the top you hear vincent playing the piano like he was awaiting us. they walk down this beauytful corridor surrounded by flowers and water and at the top Vincent, a Piano and four Harrpies.

Ophelia runs ahead of her commrads and runs up to Vincent. Vincent turns to her and gets up. (HES WAY TALLER than her) he grabs her chin and looks her into the eyes "Why don't you become mine... we could rule this whole country together!" Ophelia looks into his eyes and slaps him across the face "I WOULDN'T MARRY YOU IF YOU WERE THE LAST MAN ON THIS EARTH!" Vincent shocked and notices the others finnaly caught up he bows to Ophelia "Well then... Why not play with my pets?" (The harrpies attack you and you kill them) Ophelia walks up to Vincent and points her blade at his neck "Your next." He smiles and prepares to attack you. (You beat him) He falls to the ground holding his chest. Ophelia starts crying because she was in love with him. Vincent Quickly get up and kisses Ophelia. "Heh. I never knew I'd die in the hands of you Ophelia.... I want you to know that.... I did love you..." He falls to the ground and dies.

Ophelia and the others burn down the castle in honor of his death. Ophelia takes off her crown and places in front of the castle "I will never marry, I will be the last ruler of Xenon. After my death this land will have to find a diffrent ruler." she turns to her commrads. Bonez nods as does Mimi. Ophelia turns to Ez and they share a silent thank you. End.

Last edited by Goosummaahhh on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

: : Broken Hearted, Dying Slowly and YOU Still Don't Care
Female Scorpio Rooster Age : 30
Number of posts : 2367
Yen : 6448
Languages : I do not speak
Mood : RPG Maker turns into a story :3 Dead

RPG Maker turns into a story :3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Maker turns into a story :3   RPG Maker turns into a story :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:02 pm

Characters

Main

Ophelia おふぃリア
(Alex)
Priness
Female
RPG Maker turns into a story :3 C921885

Bonez 盆図
(Stevo)
Royal Bone Knight
Male
RPG Maker turns into a story :3 Fa08897