The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Manga Four

The Awesome Official RHS And RMS Nerd Forum

PortalBaayslsaHomeVauyshLatest imagesSearchRandom2RegisterRandomLog in
Latest topics
» Are You A Nerd, Geek Or Dork?
Short storys~ Post them here. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 2:00 pm by Bakapachai

» Random Things that you wanna say....
Short storys~ Post them here. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:55 am by Bakapachai

» Art scraps
Short storys~ Post them here. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:52 am by Bakapachai

» How good is my japanese?
Short storys~ Post them here. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:26 am by Bakapachai

» How To Find Your God Tier Title!
Short storys~ Post them here. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 11:11 pm by Bakapachai

» UPDATED Ways To Contact You
Short storys~ Post them here. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:15 am by Gami

» Your new ruler can't read books
Short storys~ Post them here. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:41 am by Gami

» GAME
Short storys~ Post them here. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:35 am by Gami

» I am the new ruler!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Short storys~ Post them here. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:00 am by ren

» the new ruler wants music and videos!
Short storys~ Post them here. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:18 pm by Bakapachai

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 275 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:12 pm
Japanese Word Of The Day

Short storys~ Post them here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

: : Broken Hearted, Dying Slowly and YOU Still Don't Care
Female Scorpio Rooster Age : 30
Number of posts : 2367
Yen : 6445
Languages : I do not speak
Mood : Short storys~ Post them here. Dead

Short storys~ Post them here. Empty
PostSubject: Short storys~ Post them here.   Short storys~ Post them here. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:35 pm

blackheartpurpleheartredheart Well if you got a short story post it here.
[While you guys are gone there are gonna be so many short storys XD] redheartpurpleheartblackheart
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Disgaea the short story. Who took the junk food?   Short storys~ Post them here. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:54 pm

"LAHARL-SAN!!!!!!" Xage screamed through the castle "Laharl-san!" Flonne looks up at her "Xage, Whats going on?" Xage passes her "Laharl-san your dead when I find you!" Flonne was giving Xage the "O_O" look now. "Wha-at Happend?" Xage stops for a second. "Well first he ate all my Vanilla cookies then he ate all my blue razzberry Cotton candy!!" Flonne helps Xage look for him. "Unnn, WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP FRO-" Xage walks right up to him ready to just punch him into oblivion. "YOU ATE MY JUNK FOOD!!!!!" Laharl moves back "Uh, uh, n-no I didn't." Her face was still red with anger but she calms her self. "Then who did?" She looks around the room and it's spot less. [Normaly his room is a mess when he gets up.] "Oh, it wasn't you... I'm sorry Laharl." she gives him a hug "ACK!! get away from me!!" he pushes her off but he was blushing.

Xage Runs off and tries to think who else did it and now Laharl was helping too. "Etna!" etna turns around "nn? Yeah? what?" Xage is afride of Etna so she relly doesn't want to do this. "Did you take my junk food?" Etna turns "No? I haven't eaten sence last night why?" Xage just drops her head and walks off. Flonne tells Etna what happend and now she was helping. "Who did it?" suddenly Reis Come walking through the hall way with Vanilla Cookies and Blue Razzberry Cotton candy "YOUR DEAD REIS!!!" "Oh crap...." Xages Runs right up to her a smacks her right in the gut and she flys throught the cealing. Xage got her cookies and Cotton candy. everyone in the backround if giving her the "O_O" face.

Xage: "Yay, I got my junk back."
Laharl : [Note dont get Xage mad]
Flonne: *Eyes sparkling* [I want to be strong like her!]
Etna: [I would have done the same thing.]

END

:Characters:

:Xage: (財儒)
Short storys~ Post them here. B1af12

:Reis: (礼す)
Short storys~ Post them here. 622c18

:Laharl:

:Etna:

:Flonne:
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Oni Chi Tsuki / Demon Blood Moon [right?]   Short storys~ Post them here. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:41 pm

:Main Characters:

:Fynn: (ふぃん)
Short storys~ Post them here. C8dd65

:Newt: (ぬと)
Short storys~ Post them here. 4bc910

:Coal: (こる)
Short storys~ Post them here. D68b76

:Lupin: (るピン)
Short storys~ Post them here. 9eab5

:Rein: (レイン)
Short storys~ Post them here. 217d37

:Erika: (エリカ)
Short storys~ Post them here. 26ec94

:Treu: (たる)
Short storys~ Post them here. 7f8388
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Oni no Chi Tsuki~   Short storys~ Post them here. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:50 pm

It all started in a small village with no name any more, it's unhabited and we are the only ones around for 50 miles but there are houses with food and all the things we need but nows not the time for that we got to run Lupin and his Oni squad are after us hopfuly we can get away from him this time...

Fynn jumps over to Coal and Newt. "So where are the others?!" she was the youngest of the six "Don't tell me there still out there?!" Newt covers her mouth then she bites his hand. "Don't try to shut me up." He laughs the gives her the sly look and Jokingly says "How 'bout a kiss will that shut ya up?" Coal and him start laughing and Fynn goes outside to see where Lupin and the others went.

She steps outside and sees Treu and Rein Fighting against Some Oni and Erika on the ground sitting up outa breath. "You ok?" Fynn kneaels over by Erika. "Yeah fine." she smile but she was relly in pain. "Go help them I'll be fine." Fynn nods, Erika is the second youngest but is a month older then Fynn. Lupin Jumps in front of Fynn. "What the hell do you want traitor!" Fynn screamed. Lupin pulls out a blade in the sun it looked allmost burning. "I want some fun is all..." he kisses her cheak then moves the blade to Fynns neck "and some time to kill you!" Treu cuts his side just barly and that gave Fynn just enough time to move away.

The boys finaly decided to come out and help. "God damn you two! Late like two damn Mother *******!!" Rein screamed. Coal doesn't pay attion to her much but when he saw his brother he jumped his attion to him. "Hnn? Ah, little brother.... haven't seen you in 2 years..." Coal jump over to him and his dagger clashes against Lupins blade. Newt is screaming at Rein for saying that and Treu is helping Erika into the house to get fixed up.

Lupin smiles "Are you Jelouse that Fynn likes me still even though I betrayed you guys?" Coal blushes "N-nno!! She is better off datin ol' Newt then dating some bastard like you!" Fynn, Rein and Lupin All have the "O_O" face. "That wasn't even the damn question you Idoit!" Fynn yells. Newt wasn't paying attion he has his head in the clouds to far it seems. Fynn Looks over at Lupin "You may like me but when you betry the pack you aren't comming back..."
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

: : Oh god what is this
Female Libra Rooster Age : 30
Number of posts : 3252
Yen : 7842
Languages : English, Japanese, German, Sindarin, Some Swedish
Mood : Short storys~ Post them here. Tired

PostSubject: Re: Short storys~ Post them here.   Short storys~ Post them here. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:16 am

Prof read~!

In a town with no name, there's a population of six. There's houses from the past and materials to last forever, but now's not the time to explain this. The 'pack' has to get away from Lupin and his squad of oni. Let's see if they can get away this time...

Fynn's shape blurred through the door. "So, where are the others?!" She quickly spoke. She was the youngest of the six, and very hyper. Coal nor Newt replied. "Wait... Don't tell me they're still out there!" She screamed to them. Newt's pale hand swiftly covered her mouth, and she bit it in response. Newt recoiled his hand, examining the wound. "Don't try to shut me up." Fynn said through gritted teeth.
Newt brought his hand down and slyly looked at Fynn. "How 'bout a kiss? Will that shut ya up?" He jokingly said in his usual accent. Coal and Newt laughed somewhat quietly at his joke. Fynn rolled her eyes and went outside to look for the others.
As she took her first step out the door, she suddenly saw Treu and Rein's tired shapes not too far off in the distance, fighting with all the energy they had against some oni. She spotted Erika on the ground, gasping for air and beaten up. Fynn's swift legs she inherited from her elven blood line got her to the battle in less than a minute.
"You ok?" Fynn asked as she crouched down next to Erika.
"Yeah... I'm fine..." Erika weakly smiled, obviously in pain. "Go help them... I'll be fine..." She coughed once, but weakly smiled again. She was the second youngest, only a month older than Fynn. Somehow she was much calmer than Fynn yet a bit weaker than most of the group.
Fynn nodded slowly and brought herself up. As she gazed at the oni, preparing to fight, Lupin's form jumped in front of her, blocking her view. "Hey! What the hell do you want, traitor!" Fynn screamed at him, barely surprised.
Lupin smiled with a glint of evil and pulled out a large blade. He brought it up slowly and made it shine in the sun, so it looked like it was on fire. "I want some fun is all..." He bent himself and kissed Fynn on the cheek. Fynn stood, not moving a muscle. Lupin lowered his blade to her neck. "... And some time to kill you!" He finished.
As he said that, Treu stabbed his side and caused him to look down at her instead of Fynn, while Fynn moved away quickly.
Newt and Coal finally caught up, their human legs weak compared to Fynn's, both gasping for air.
"God damn, you two! Late like two damn mother fuckers!" Rein screamed angrily, taking on the oni by herself.
Coal smiled in reply, but then gazed around. His eyes caught Lupin's form only a few hundred yards away. His attention focused on Lupin like a laser beam. "Ah... Little brother. Haven't seen you in two years..." Coal slowly unsheathed his dagger and jumped at Lupin, causing a perfect clash of blades.
Lupin smiled as their blades bounced off each other. "Are you jealous that Flynn likes me, even though I betrayed you're little club?" He let out a small, yet evil chuckle.
Coal charged at him again and made another clash. "N-No! She's better off datin' ol' Newt than dating some bastard like you!" He blushed and jumped back.
Fynn raised her eyebrows as she silently watched the fight. Treu and Erika gazed back, as they started off to the house, slightly gasping at his comment. Rein stopped fighting the oni and just gave a 'what the hell' face and so did Lupin. Newt just looked up at the clouds.
"That wasn't even the damn question, you idiot!" Fynn screamed at them and lowered her head. "You may like me but..." She raised her head once again and pointed at Lupin. "When you betray the pack, you aren't coming back!" Fynn recited.
Back to top Go down
https://tmfw.darkbb.com
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Oni no   Short storys~ Post them here. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:04 pm

:Here the charecters are!:

Fynn [Runezlen] Uhu: (ふぃん [るんぜ連] う不)
Short storys~ Post them here. D17519
Suzzane Zuina: (巣座名 図否)
Short storys~ Post them here. D6761
Mirai Ookami: (未来 狼)
Short storys~ Post them here. 1a2345
Kaori Katsune: (香り かつね)
Short storys~ Post them here. F4f471
Kat: (過渡)
Short storys~ Post them here. Fbb239
Zwolf Cage: (是う不)
Short storys~ Post them here. 9f2b43
Yuki Marunin: (雪 丸人)
Short storys~ Post them here. F6ad34
Emmet: (笑めと)
Short storys~ Post them here. 115c37

Short storys~ Post them here. C5b273

[If you name these people the right name in the right order I will give you a cookie! name most at least.]

Zwolf = No one
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: The random ZODAIC story   Short storys~ Post them here. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:55 pm

Well I got some of you all:

Yunna Uhu: [scropio] (ゆんな う不)
Short storys~ Post them here. D36b90

Maru Kotsu: [gemini] (丸 コツ)
Short storys~ Post them here. 5baf63

Ruma Kotsu: [gemini] (る間 コツ)
Short storys~ Post them here. 0fa362

Scalene Hakari: [Libra] (巣かりん はかり)
Short storys~ Post them here. F18c4

Kirei Kaze: [Virgo] (きれい 風)
Short storys~ Post them here. A63d97

Vatt Skemmd: [aquarius] (ヴぁと すきむんど)
Short storys~ Post them here. 66fd13

Eldur hrörna: [leo] (エルだ ほろ名)
Short storys~ Post them here. 7f4789

[aya]: [Aries]
Short storys~ Post them here. 853e40

[aya]: [Taurus]
Short storys~ Post them here. 7be128

Last edited by Engel Todesfall on Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Short storys~ Post them here.   Short storys~ Post them here. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:58 pm

On the first day of school Yunna allways met up with her best buds the Kotsu twins they were very close most thought that she was dating the two but she informed them with a punch in the face if they said it. "Good morning!" she shouted to the two like normal as she jumped out of the two story buliding "So~ whats up? Your early!" she smiled. The older twin Ruma has black hair the younger twin Maru has white hair they are very easly told apart. "We wanted to see your face bright and early." Maru smiled, Ruma sighed "Lets go so we arn't late." he starts to walk forward.
You see Ruma isn't the kindest person his brother inherited that gene, Maru is the kindest guy I know I know he has a crush on me it pretty obiouse but Ruma.... I think we are still on the wrong page with each other or something... Oh well.
"OHAYOO~~!!!!" a voice called to Yunna and she turned around to see Scalene runnig twords her "Guten morgen! Yunna-chan!" she chuckled. Scalene is cool she is one of the calmer members of our little group, but she know alot more then us. "So Ruma.... Got that girl yet?" Scalene teased Ruma told her who he liked and now regrets it. "no, She will be mine so though." he sighs.
"Hey Ummm, Yunna can I ask you something?" Maru says with a shaky voice.
"Huh? Uh, sure Maru-chan whats up?" she look at him worried.
"Well uh..... What do you think of me and my brother?" he blushes.
"!" she was shocked at the question he should know that they are her best friends but she knew that wasn't his excat question. "Well your brother, I think he has the wrong Idea about me... we allways get into such stupid fights." she giggles "But you on the other hand." she giggles again "I've allway like you best Maru-chan~" she runs up to catch Scalene.
Right when she does she getys tackled by to other of her friends Vatt and Eldur "Why... me..." she gasped for air kiddingly. "Morning...." she coughed
"GOOD MORNING!!!" they both bommed Scalene coving her ears. Vatt is a cool girl she always is with her boyfriend Eldur they make the perfect couple in my eyes. Eldur is loud most of the time but when him and Vatt are alnoe and they have been alone for a while dont go into that room.
We all reached school and we were all quite excited for the first day. "Even tho school royaly sucks at least we all have the same classes this year!" Yunna laughed.
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: Short storys~ Post them here.   Short storys~ Post them here. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:49 pm

Rawr~.

It was the morning of the first day of school. Yunna had always met up with her best buds, the Kotsu twins, in middle school. Although, this was high school now and she wondered where she was, along with where they were. As the morning sun slightly shifted, she spotted a tuff of black and white hair close to each other outside the building. ‘Ah! There they are!’ She thought to herself. In middle school a lot of people would tease her because she had male friends and say that they were her boyfriends. Yunna had always informed them with a punch to the face. "Goooooood… MORNING!" She shouted as she jumped out from the second floor and landed behind them, almost tripping when she landed. "So? What’s up? You two are pretty early!" She tidied up her red outfit and orange scarf then smiled.
The slightly older twin, Ruma, had black hair and was usually considered the lone wolf of the twins. The younger twin, Maru, had white hair and had more of an appealing personality. Thus, they were easily told apart.
"We wanted to see your face bright and early, of course~!" Maru turned around and smiled at her.
Ruma turned and sighed in her face. "Let’s go, so we’re not late." He started to walk forward, causing Maru and Yunna to glance at each other, confused with his logic.
And, so, you see that Ruma wasn’t the kindest person Yunna’s ever met. Maru is the one who ended up getting the kind gene. But it’s pretty obvious that Maru liked Yunna. At least, to her it was. As for Ruma… Well, she thought they might have been on the wrong page or something.
"Ohayou~!" A voice called behind Yuuna. She turned around to see Scalene running towards them, her purple, curly pigtails bouncing as she ran.
"Guten morgen, Scalene-Chan~!" Yuuna called back and chuckled. In her opinion, Scalene was one of the calmer members of the little group, and knew a lot of stuff.
Scalene caught up to them, panting a little. She poked Ruma in the back and he turned to face her. "So, Ruma. Still have a crush on that girl?" She asked, giggling with teenage delight.
Ruma had told her one day who he liked and he was regretting it. "Yes, I do. She’ll be mine…" He mumbled.
"Speaking of that… Umm… Yunna, can I ask you something?" Maru shakily asked.
"Eh? Uh, sure?" Yunna turned to Maru and followed him a few yards away. "What’s up?" She worriedly asked back.
"Well… Uh… What do you think…" Maru gulped and lowered his head to hide his hot blush. "What do you think of me and my brother?"
Yunna was shocked at his question and her mouth gaped open slightly. The Kotsu twins should’ve known they were just good friends, nothing more. "Well…" She thought. "Your brother… I think he has the wrong idea about me. We always get in stupid fights." She giggled and smiled at him. "But, you, on the other hand… I’ve always liked you best out of you two, Maru-kun~." She winked and turned around to run back to the other two.
After a few steps, she was tackled by her friend Vatt and Eldur. "GAH!" Yunna’s body hit the grass. "Morning… you guys…" She gasped for air under the two.
"GOOD MORNING!" They boomed together and Scalene held her ears in pain. Vatt was cool and almost always with her boyfriend, Eldur. They made a perfect couple in Yunna’s eyes. Eldur was usually really loud, but when they were quiet somewhere and alone, you don’t want to go looking for them. Yunna had found that out last year the hard way.
Eldur and Vatt got up, and they all headed towards the doors. "Even though school royally sucks, at least we have some classes together!" She punched the air above her in excitement. "Now let’s get this over with!"
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Made this last night out of pure boredom   Short storys~ Post them here. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:17 pm

:Characters:

:Elia: エリア

Work: (Cosplay cafe)
Short storys~ Post them here. D0dc939
Home:
Short storys~ Post them here. 6e72730

:Sihn: 背印

Night: (of Course~)
Short storys~ Post them here. 31b3834
Day:
Short storys~ Post them here. Ee0c573

:Daianna: 大あんな

Work: (Dj for the Cafe)
Short storys~ Post them here. 6bfb573
Home:
Short storys~ Post them here. 6a3e768

:Damien: で見えん

Work: (Dj for cafe or waiter)
Short storys~ Post them here. 8fc0789
Home:
Short storys~ Post them here. 8f90830
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Made this last night out of pure boredom   Short storys~ Post them here. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:33 pm

Elia lay restless in her bed, her head filled with questions that didn't need to be anwsered but were still asked. Elia pulls off her blanket and turns on a a lamp that is next to her bed. As she was about to get up she heard a knock on her balcony window (Elias room is on the second floor she has a balcony next to her room.
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: Short storys~ Post them here.   Short storys~ Post them here. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:51 am

Luls.

Elia lay restless in her warm bed, her head filled to the brim with questions that didn't quite need to be answered, but were still asked. Elia sighed and pulled off her blanket. She turned to her lamp and twisted the nob. Suddenly, the room filled with light. She squinted but her eyes jolted open when she heard a knock on her balcony window. Her room was on the second floor and the balcony was almost right next to where she was sitting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short storys~ Post them here.   Short storys~ Post them here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short storys~ Post them here.
Page 1 of 1