The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Manga Four

The Awesome Official RHS And RMS Nerd Forum

PortalBaayslsaHomeVauyshLatest imagesSearchRandom2RegisterRandomLog in
Latest topics
» Are You A Nerd, Geek Or Dork?
Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 2:00 pm by Bakapachai

» Random Things that you wanna say....
Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:55 am by Bakapachai

» Art scraps
Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:52 am by Bakapachai

» How good is my japanese?
Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:26 am by Bakapachai

» How To Find Your God Tier Title!
Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 11:11 pm by Bakapachai

» UPDATED Ways To Contact You
Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:15 am by Gami

» Your new ruler can't read books
Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:41 am by Gami

» GAME
Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:35 am by Gami

» I am the new ruler!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:00 am by ren

» the new ruler wants music and videos!
Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:18 pm by Bakapachai

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 275 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:12 pm
Japanese Word Of The Day

Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

: : Broken Hearted, Dying Slowly and YOU Still Don't Care
Female Scorpio Rooster Age : 30
Number of posts : 2367
Yen : 6434
Languages : I do not speak
Mood : Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru Dead

Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru Empty
PostSubject: Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru   Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:10 pm

Once again it's a romance, Because thats all I can write so (=P) to all who dun like romance!

:Usagi no Hiraki:
Usagi is a boy who is albino (White hair, Red / Pink eyes) and he has to stay inside because he is very sensitive to light. Usagi never knew anybody asides his family, so if some one came over he'd freak ou and go into the other room or scream for them to leave. so his parents decide to find him a friend that would come over every day or every other day to come play with Usagi. The only person that would is A girl named Hiraki, Usagis parents were a little worried about Usagi about being around a girl instead of having a a guy come over and be his friend, but she was they're last hope so she comes to help Usagi out~

:Karatsu no Yoru:
Karatsu works for a cosplay cafe, she is a top class cafe student. The cafe she works for is owened by a man named Yoru Kurasine, she is madly in love with him and would do anything to get to the top of the cafe to sit at his right side as manager but shes only a waitress status. Yoru has a bit of a crush on Karatsu him self but hes 25 and shes only 17 so he doesn't try anything on her so he doesn't get in trouble by the law. they have a real love-hate situation, Karatsu is allways beinging sweet and cute to Yoru and he just kinda sits there and doesn't care.

(Posting the characters next X_X)

:HELP ME MAKE A FEW:

Name:
Eyes:
Height:
Weight:
Personality:
Backround:
Outfit:

Last edited by Jitters on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Usagi no Hiraki   Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:44 pm

:Usagi Korin ウサギ 懲りん:
Hair: White
Eyes: Red / Pink
Height: 5 ' 6''
Weight: 120 lbs
Personality: Shy, smart, cute
Background: hes been trapped inside his house for 16 years? do you think anything interesting happened?
Outfit:
Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru 41fc666

:Hiraki Dokate 開き 度糧:
Hair: light blonde
Eyes: blue
Height: 5 ' 4''
Weight: 105 lbs
Personality: happy, cute
Background: her parents are dead, she has no family, no siblings, shes going to school, shes a sucessful cosplay outfit maker and shes only 15 years old.
Outfit:
Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru 0468746

:Asafuyu Hana 朝冬 花:
Hair: Wavy light Blue
Eyes: Piercing Green
Height: 5'2.75"
Weight: 110 lbs
Personality: She's spunky that's for sure! She's bold, head strong, and sometimes stubborn. She hides her true feelings and her fears. She's always wanted a boyfriend, but she pushes every guy away. She's got a bit of a temper, and she can be moody sometimes. She's never quiet, she always talks. She enjoys singing and dancing, but she HATES it when anyone watches her. She's very skeptical of people, and she knows when someone is lying. But once you get to know her, she's a very loyal and trust worthy girl. Don't mess with her, unless you're ready for a beat down.

Background: She's always been picked on for her height. Her mom died in a car accident when she was 10, and she went to go live with her wealthy dad. They get along pretty well for the most part, but there are times when it get quiet in the house. She's only had two real friends, which she left behind in her hometown. Because of their wealth, people often try to make friends with her, but she pushes them away.
Outfit:
Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru D7db670

:Hoshinatsu Tsukifuyu 星夏 つき冬:
Hair: Jet Black
Eyes: ORANGE!
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 195 lbs
Personality: A man of understanding. He's honest, and loves helping others, even at his own expense. It's rare not to see him smiling. He follows through with his word, and doesn't let things get in his way. His often puts others before himself, but sometimes this can lead to a rare breakdown.
Background: He travels a lot, on his own accord. No one really knows what's up with this guy.
Outfit:
Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru 4999900

Last edited by Jitters on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Karatsu No Yoru   Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:15 pm

:Karatsu Chiyuki 唐津 地雪:
Hair: light purple
Eyes: grey
Height: 5' 7''
Weight: 135 lbs
Personality: very adorable, talks in third person to get her way
Backround: she loves Yoru with all her heart and has allways tryed her hardest even when things were grim she pulled it off.
Outfit:
Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru A811995

:Yoru Kurasine 夜 暮らしね:
Hair: brunet
Eyes: blue
Height: 6' 4''
Weight: 190 lbs
Personality: Rude, pushover, kind at heart
Backround: he loves Karatsu but he doesn't truely see that Karatsu loves him back thats why hes quite rude to her.
Outfit:
Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru 3c38465

:Ari Karinna あり 借りんな:
Hair: blonde
Height: 5' 5''
Weight: 125 lbs
Personality: cute, lovey, blush-y
Backround: she never chased after boys they chased her, theres one that has caught her eye and hopefuly they will make it in this world~
Outfit:
Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru 89d8123

:Kyaku Nozomui 客 望む意:
Hair: white
Eyes: red
Height: 5' 9''
Weight: 147 lbs
Personality: energetic, cute, smart
Backround: allthough he is a popular kid he doesn't act like a snobish jerk, he calm, kind and completly adoreable and all he wants is Ari.
Outfit:
Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru F720542

:Anoko Maikawaru あの子 舞い変わる:
Hair: Black
Eyes: Gray
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: ~100 lbs
Personality: Calm, A leader, talkative
Background: Had her heart broken, many, many times but now hopes she has found someone that won't leave a scar on her heart
Outfit:
Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru F7b0672

:Miro Nakani ミロ 中に:
Hair: purple
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: ~130
Personality: Quiet, happy, smart
Background: he has never dated before and is sort of afraid to because he doesn't want his heart broken, he hopes to find someone that wont hurt him.
Outfit:
Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru 2730385
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Karatsu No Yoru~ Issue 1~   Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:21 pm

Kara got to work late today because of her testing lasted longer the she expected. she ran as fast as her legs could take her. She had to get to work before Yoru noticed or she'd be killed on sight. Kara slipped into the back door and started to get changed when Yoru came in.
"GET OUT! I'M CHANGING!" she screamed allmost instantly.
Yoru just stares at her "I am your superior, you don't tell me what to do."
Kara zips up the rest of her sweat shirt then turns to Yoru and points angerly at him "You-you don't watch younger girls change!!!"
Yoru grabs Karas hood and pulls her out into the seating area "Just do you job." he turns and goes back to his office.
Kara mumbles to her self.
"Gute tag~!" Ari shouts walking into the door on time with her best friend Anoko.
"Konbanwa~!" Anoko says quieter then Ari but still loud.
Everyone that was in the cafe turn and cheer seeing the two come in.
"Look its the sprites~!" one says
"They are soo cute!" says another.
Ari and Anoko bow then walk over to there postes taking orders like they are supost to.
Kara watches the two happy girls in envy at the moment untill Kyaku knocks her over running from girls chasing him into the cafe along with Miro. "HELP!!!!!" they both call in unison.
Ari turns around grabbing Kyaku and Miro around they're necks kissing them on the cheak "Oh... I was wondering when you two were gonna get here~"
The girls stare at Ari with anger but left.
Kyaku smiles and hugs Ari "Thank you!"
Miro that instant after the girls left ran to the bathroom and washed his face off.
Anoko laughed at Miros expression.
Kara yelled at everyone for having fun "We are supost to be working! come on!"
Everyone in the cafe suddenly whined "Awe...."

At the end of the work day everyone cleans up together, Yoru is very picky about how the cafe looks. Arin and Kyaku were cleaning the bathrooms, Miro and Anoko were sweeping up and Kara did the dishes.
Kara stared at the back of Yorus head and blushed. 'why can't we be together.....'
Yoru looked back at her and chuckled as she ducked down when he looked back.
Ari squealed when there was a spider in the bathroom "SPIDER!!!!"
Kyaku came running in and squased it. "There you go~"
Ari blushed "Thank you!"
Kyaku blushes at Ari's cuteness "Your welcome..."

Anoko and Miro were talking about what they did over there last break and were laughing so hard at what mistakes they had.
"Yeah! I allmost broke my brothers toe!" Miro laughs.
"Hahaha!" Anoko laughed "It must be fun to have sibblings."
Miro shrugs "We are close in age so we get along pretty well."
Anoko smiled "Your lucky~"
Miro shook his head "Here! take my brother for the week!"
Anoko giggled "No way! hehehe!"

Kara smiled at the cute 'couples' although none were really together they still seem like they were. "They are lucky~"
Yoru turns to Kara "Hmmm?"
Kara shakes her head "You wouldn't understand~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru   Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Usagi no Hiraki and Karatsu no Yoru
Page 1 of 1