The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Manga Four

The Awesome Official RHS And RMS Nerd Forum

PortalBaayslsaHomeVauyshLatest imagesSearchRandom2RegisterRandomLog in
Latest topics
» Are You A Nerd, Geek Or Dork?
The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 2:00 pm by Bakapachai

» Random Things that you wanna say....
The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:55 am by Bakapachai

» Art scraps
The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:52 am by Bakapachai

» How good is my japanese?
The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:26 am by Bakapachai

» How To Find Your God Tier Title!
The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 11:11 pm by Bakapachai

» UPDATED Ways To Contact You
The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:15 am by Gami

» Your new ruler can't read books
The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:41 am by Gami

» GAME
The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:35 am by Gami

» I am the new ruler!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:00 am by ren

» the new ruler wants music and videos!
The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:18 pm by Bakapachai

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 275 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:12 pm
Japanese Word Of The Day

The Issues of the days XD

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

: : Broken Hearted, Dying Slowly and YOU Still Don't Care
Female Scorpio Rooster Age : 30
Number of posts : 2367
Yen : 6434
Languages : I do not speak
Mood : The Issues of the days XD Dead

The Issues of the days XD Empty
PostSubject: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:28 pm

[8/10/08] Today was the set up and the 1st issue! [thanks for your help!]
[8/11/08] The 2nd And 3rd~ [Maybe 4th?]

Last edited by Engel Todesfall on Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ren
As Great As Konata
ren

: : piss
Female Aries Dog Age : 30
Number of posts : 1857
Yen : 6530
Languages : piss
Mood : The Issues of the days XD Asleep

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:02 pm

It starts out with two girls and a creepy 17 year old stalker...... :tongue:
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:04 pm

And!? What of it?!
XD
Back to top Go down
ren
As Great As Konata
ren

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:05 pm

When you think of it that way, it kinda sounds green Skittlely. XD
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:10 pm

Omfg your right....
But it gets better~!
Back to top Go down
ren
As Great As Konata
ren

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:28 pm

-skips around chanting "Green Skittlely!"-
Ha, ha. I take your word for it.
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

: : Oh god what is this
Female Libra Rooster Age : 30
Number of posts : 3252
Yen : 7831
Languages : English, Japanese, German, Sindarin, Some Swedish
Mood : The Issues of the days XD Tired

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:19 pm

Are you gonna explain the king's death as it goes on, then? :o

(And I'm prof reading it right now on Word, so I just wanted to know if I should add the king's death as you put in the first post first or if I should add it in when you do.)

Last edited by Megami on Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tmfw.darkbb.com
ren
As Great As Konata
ren

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:32 am

megami's grammaar to the rescue~! XD
"Green Skittlely~!"
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:11 am

Woo~! Prof read version~! :D
It's not great, but, eh.

The dawn after the king’s death was swollen with silence. The murder was shocking and the people of the kingdom were filled with sadness. The late king was one of the best the kingdom ever had in years, so there was no one celebrating his death. His daughter was alive, although nobody knew it. She had changed her name and clothes to get away from the kingdom. She had always wanted to fight, but her father never allowed it. She could’ve stopped his killer if her father had not yelled at her for it. Her eyes welled up in tears when she thought of it, but that didn’t stop her from pursuiting her dream. And now, since no one was alive with royal blood, the kingdom was to be in chaos any day now.
Later on in this twisted tale, the king’s daughter had found a friend. We’re not sure how or when, since it was ripped out of the book this story was documented in. But, let’s get going on the story, shall we?

Chii reached up towards the sky and released a long yawn. Her eyes slid over to Hana, her new friend, sleeping a few yards away in the field they had collapsed in. Chii watched Hana’s eyes flutter open, as if she knew Chii was looking at her.
"Guten tag Hana-chan~." Chii said lightly to Hana and smiled. "Have a good sleep?"
Hana slowly rolled out of her sleeping position and yawned. When she realized Chii had asked her a question, she turned back to her and shook her head slowly. "No… Not really... " Hana groaned and cracked her back. "We need to sleep indoors soon. This is killing me…"
Chii laughed and started cracking her fingers. "Ok. Tonight we can. And we could use a shower..." Both Chii and Hana laughed, although they knew it was the truth.
They both got up and started to pack their few things. Once they finished, they set off to Junki Village again. Junki was the most open minded town in the kingdom, where all species were accepted and thrived.
The two girls climbed their hill they had slept on and gasped at the sight of thousands of flowers beyond them. They ran through it for about a mile, until the trees started to show up again. The two slowed down to a normal pace and watched the trees around them. The trees were silent and no animals called.
"It's… It’s way to quiet..." Hana shuddered to Chii. "It's like nothing is alive..."
Chii nodded slowly to Hana then pulled out her dagger just to be safe. The dagger glittered in a beam of light, yet no animal scurried away from the unnatural light in the somewhat dark forest.
"Hello." A voice echoed in the forest. "Hmm… What are you to ladies doing out here?" A flutter of huge wings sounded behind them. Chii and Hana spun around to see the person, both touching their weapons.
"Were you following us?!" Chii snapped back at the direction of the noise.
Hana turned and stared at her friend. "How would you assume that? We didn’t hear anything until his voice came."
"Smart girls, smart girls. Or perhaps it was just instinct?" He chuckled. "But you’re right. But I just wanted to keep any eye on you."
"It's called stalking!" Both girls screamed at the voice.
The voice chuckled again. "Sorry for my rudeness. I am Shiro the Divine." His body started appearing slowly, as if he was made of many dots. When he had fully shown up, he smiled and bowed politely. When he recoiled back up, his eyes scanned the two and he smugly smiled. In a blur, he has holding Chii’s chin seductively. "And you must be..."
Before he could finish, Chii slapped his hand away and released her chin. "Who the hell I am doesn't matter!" She screamed at him, yet her blush was obvious. She pulled out her blade even farther and jolted towards him.
Shiro smiled quickly, as if time was slowed down to him. He leaned down a bit to Chii and smiled. "Hmm… Maybe we will meet again..." His body vanished in the darkness right before Chii’s dagger would’ve stabbed him.
Chii skidded to a stop and looked up to Hana with an astonished expression and a deep blush.
Hana looked back at Chii, but not with same face. She raised an eyebrow and asked, "Umm... Did you know who he was...?"
Chii shook her head and got up from her fighting pose. "I have no idea..." She put away her dagger and started walking like she was hypnotized. Hana watched Chii for a few minutes and then followed behind her. Chii still had a red blush apparent all over her face, although now it was starting to go down. She didn’t know what had triggered that.
After an hour of walking, Chii finally and quietly said, "Urg… If I see him again he better have a good reason to be there…" Oddly, she was angry and still had traces of blush. Hana looked at Chii and just nodded slowly.
Hours of travel left them tired, but they had finally gotten to an overlook of Junki Village. Both girls ran towards it, so happy that they finally got somewhere.
Back to top Go down
ren
As Great As Konata
ren

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:00 pm

Nicely done!!
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:13 pm

Thanks~. >w<
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:24 pm

Next one~! :3

Chii and Hana slowed their pace to the gate of the village. People of all types walked past them, and they blended into the crowd. Suddenly, someone from near the gate jumped out in front of them. Both Chii and Hana jumped back and touched their weapons in reflex.
"Hello!" It was a girl with purple tinted skin and black, long hair. She had horns on her head and what looked like a crown. Her sword hung on her back. Someone taller was running from behind her, but the shape was barely visible. "New people, eh? Never seen your faces around here before." Her mouth titled up like she was pleased that the girls were before her. "Tourists?"
Chii and Hana shared a look of confusion, and glanced at each other. "Umm… Well, no particular reason, really. We just came here to stay the night and figure out what’s going on in the world…" Chii replied to the girl.
Hana nodded in agreement. "Are you the gate greeter?" She asked the girl.
"No, no." The girl laughed. "Sorry for being so rude. I’m Sun Xhin." She bowed. The girls noticed that what used to be a shape was now a man older than them. He was slowing down slightly, but was only a few yards behind the new girl. Sun came up from her polite bow, but then was bent again as the man hugged her. She pushed him up so she could stand again and laughed. "And this is Caiden." She pointed to the man. He had purple, scruffy hair and large wings. Obviously an angel. His eyes were gray as rocks and his tunic was pure white. Whiter than almost anything the girls had ever seen. "Nice to meet y’all!" He said and smiled.
Hana cringed slightly when he said that, but she quickly stopped.
"Well, I’m Chii Yuunna." Chii bowed. Her red pigtails flopped down with her head.
"And I’m Hana Onisekai." Hana bowed, following Chii’s example. Her black hair brushed down with her.
Both girls came up and politely said, "Nice to meet you both." And giggled at their timing with each other.
Caiden and Sun ran off again, into another crowd.
Chii and Hana walked on, and found an Inn called, "Yadoya". They had enough money for three days, plus a bit of food. Their feet ran up the stairs of the Inn and they jumped onto the beds in happiness.
"Yes! Finally! Out of the woods and fields for three nights! And food, too!" Hana laughed and rolled on her bed.
"Yeah, it’s nice." Chii smiled and smothered herself in the clean blankets. Her bright yellow eyes popped open and she jumped back out of the bed. "News~!" She smiled and ran to their TV. It took awhile, but Chii found the news channel and sat on Hana’s bed, which made her stop rolling around and get up.

Good afternoon, Junki! As you’ve all been waiting for, the Battle Arena is up and ready! The first fights will be set tonight at midnight! Good luck to the fighters! And here’s the weather…
Rain tomorrow, Naiu! Sorry to all the fighters planning on fighting tomorrow! Back to you!

Chii blankly stared at the TV screen. That’s why everyone’s here? Some battle arena? Sun and Caiden think we’re gonna fight…? She thought to herself and sighed.
"I’m gonna take a shower, Chii! Be out in an hour!" Hana ran into the bathroom and shut the door quickly before Chii could say anything.
Back to top Go down
ren
As Great As Konata
ren

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:28 pm

Coolio~!
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:55 pm

You make it so much better~
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:09 am

Thanks, everyone. ^ ^;;
(Arigatou, minna.)

Someone knocked on the door and Chii’s eyes tilted towards it. She slid off the bed and started to walk to the door.
"Hello…?" A familiar voice came from beyond the door. Chii stopped in her tracks. The door slowly opened and the body of the angel from the forest came in.
Chii’s face morphed into a rage filled expression and screamed, "You again?!"
He gave a somewhat twisted smile and laughed. "I’m here for a good reason, like you said I should be." His black boots took a few steps towards her.
"You have no reason to be here. You’re just stalking an innocent girl." Replied and turned away from him.
The boy chuckled and swung is head along with his long white hair. "No, no. Who are you calling innocent? The late king’s daughter isn’t innocent."
Chii’s yellow eyes jolted open and she spun around to see the boy, twirling her black shirt with her. She gasped, because his body was right behind her’s. "How… How do you..." She stuttered, taking a step back.
"Know about you? Hmm… Well…" His pale hand grabbed her chin like the time in the forest. "That’s a story for another time…" He whispered.
Just as he said that, Hana burst out of the bathroom, wearing a clean white robe. She lunged at the angel, but missed completely. He had moved to the other side of the room, near their window, so fast that neither of them had seen it.
The angel chuckled and his huge white wings flapped slightly. "Well, Chii. I guarantee we’ll meet again." With that, he stuck a foot out of the window, winked, and pulled his whole self through. As his wings went through the window, the tips vanished into dots.
Hana looked back at Chii, giving her a raised eyebrow look and coming up from her position. "I could only hear the last part… What else did he say? And are you sure you don’t know him…?"
Chii shook her head slowly and started to cry lightly. "No… I don’t know him… But he knows parts of me that no one else in the world knows…!" She crumbled down to the floor in a break down.
Hana sat down next to her, confused and worried. "What do you mean…?" Her gray wolf tail drooped down and her ears did, too.
Chii slowed her crying after a few minutes and looked up at Hana. Hana’s gray eyes pierced through her as she realized how worried she was. Chii rolled up slowly and wiped away a tear. "You… You got to keep this a secret. No one can know… or… or… I could die." Her head flopped down and her red pigtails did, too.
Hana’s gray eyes opened in surprise, but she sighed to calm herself down. "Okay. I understand."

Chii explained every detail of her situation to Hana. From her as a child, to her in her present state. Her not being able to fight, and how her father, the late king, was killed because of it. And that since no one thought she was alive, a battled would probably be waged to get a new king on the throne.
Hana nodded, but her expression showed she was finding it hard to believe. "Alright. I’m just being skeptical here, but how can you prove this?"
Chii sighed and rolled up her dark and lacy sleeve to reveal a royal curse cut into her fur. "This proves it…."
Hana cringed at the deep wound and looked at Chii’s face worriedly. "What happened…?!"
Chii looked away for a few moments, but then locked eyes with Hana once again. "When you’re born into the royal family… They cut you’re arms a certain way so you and others can’t deny your royal blood. It really hurts like hell." She sighed and rolled down her sleeve. Chii slowly got up from the floor and took a shower.

An hour later, Chii came out again. "Anything happen when I was in there?" She asked Hana, who was on the bed, watching some cartoon.
Hana’s gray wolf ears perked up and she got off the bed. "Sun and Caiden got our temporary address and stopped by. They want to meet us for a late lunch or early dinner at some place around here within the hour." She straightened her skirt and heard her stomach growl. "Ugh, we should probably go soon…"

Chii was surprisingly fast for getting ready. After only one commercial break, she grabbed Hana off the bed and they set off.
"The place’s name is…" Hana was interrupted by Sun, who flung herself out in front of them when they were only a block away from the Inn.
"Hey, girls!" Sun winked.
"Hello~!" Chii and Hana replied cheerfully.
"So, where should we eat, then?" Sun laughed.
"Hey, you already told me the restaurant…" Hana gave her trademark raised eyebrow look to Sun.
Sun chuckled to her. "Nah, we decided to have you guys pick."
Chii and Hana looked to turned their heads to each other and looked back at Sun. "Somewhere that you have a large choice of food. We’re kinda picky."
Sun turned around and Caiden lunged to hug her again. They both laughed and shouted, "We’re off!"

A few hours later, the foursome exited the restaurant. Chii held her stomach and groaned, but the three others did not. "Ugh… I think that shrimp had something rotten in it." She moaned and threw up on the pavement.
Hana turned away, so she wouldn’t feel sick, too. "Eh… The croûtons were kinda stale." Hana sighed.
"Our’s were fine! Meat is always good!" Sun and Caiden chirped back. Then Sun stopped suddenly. "Oh, yeah! I was gonna ask. Are you two gonna compete in tonight’s fighting opener?" She touched her sword behind her. She smiled excitedly, showing off her demon canine teeth.
Chii rolled up from her bent position and sighed. "Nah. Sorry, but it’s not worth it."
Hana turned to Chii and her memory flashed about Chii’s past. She twirled back to face Sun behind her and asked, "Well… Maybe we’ll go watch. What’s the prize, if there is any?"
Sun grinned even wider. "Two trillion Dia for the opener. After the opener, it’s only two thousand." She chuckled. "Everyone’s gonna be there tonight for the huge prize."
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:38 pm

Yay! issue 4 is done~
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:26 pm

Gah. I need to catch up. x_x

Chii and Hana glanced at each other and bursted out laughing. "That much? What were they thinking?!" Her red pigtails bobbed up and down with her laughter.
Sun’s smile twisted down into frown. "It’s that much, because the late king wanted it. He wanted us to show our strength and add another blood line to the throne." She spun around and crossed her arms in stubbornness.
Chii and Hana stopped laughing suddenly and Chii gasped. She grabbed Hana’s puffy sleeve and dragged her a few feet away. "Hana… Do you want to fight? If we win, we can live a life of luxury and take a shower as often as we’d like." She whispered and giggled a little. Her bright yellow eyes glinted in happiness.
Hana frowned. "Well… You know I’m not into the whole fighting thing. But, I know you are. So…" She sighed and looked at Chii. She slightly smiled.
Chii smiled even wider back to her. "So… We can? That angel guy might be there. His name was… Shiro?"
Hana smiled a bit wider. "Well… I suppose there’s nothing better to do, right?" Her tail wagged slightly.
Chii and Hana ran back to Sun and Caiden, both with wide smiles. "We’ll participate! But only this one time." Chii happily announced to them.
Sun’s eyes glittered with excitement. "You don’t know how happy you just made the king~!" She smiled back.
Chii giggled and muttered. "No. You don’t know how mad we just made him…" Then Chii looked up at everyone and asked, "So, do you guys want to go now and sit? Maybe get an Icee?"
Hana’s gray eyes popped open and she shouted, "YEAH! Let’s GO!" Her feet seemed to move so fast to the middle of town, that the other three could barely keep up.

When they arrived at the gate, they were shocked to see no line. Are we here too late…? Chii thought worriedly. At the gate, a huge orc with sunglasses asked, "Pass or fighter?" His voice echoed along the streets.
Sun reached back into a small pouch and revealed four passes. "There ya go."
The orc sniffed the passes and shuffled aside to let them through.
The arena was huge and crowded, all the voices came together as a huge boom. Hana and Chii jumped at the sudden noise and trudged after Sun and Caiden while plugging their ears. They climbed the steps all the way to the top row of benches, where it was oddly less quiet. As they arrived, Chii and Hana noticed a girl that stuck out from the crowd. In her short, blond hair sat a flower that looked as if it was burning. The girl’s gray eyes glanced over to Sun and gave a huge smile.
"Hey, Sora! I can’t believe you made it all the way here!" Sun shouted to the girl. The girl stood up in her long, green dress and hugged Sun. "How have you been?" Sun asked when they released each other.
"Ah, I’ve been good. Oh, and it seems you’re still followed by Caiden." The girl smiled.
Sun nodded cheerfully and then let out an, "Oh!" She turned and pointed to Chii and Hana. "These two are fighting with us tonight."
Chii and Hana tilted their heads in confusion. "We’re fighting with you?" Hana asked.
Sun laughed at their cluelessness. "Well, yeah! You need a team to fight in this. We have a team of five now. Me, Caiden, Sora and you two." She tossed out a peace sign and winked. "We’re all set!"
Chii nodded her head. "Well… At least we aren’t fighting each other." Her mouth changed into a weak smile.
Everyone was interrupted by the loud speaker. "The fights will commence in one hour! So be ready!" It echoed through the arena and everyone yelled in excitement.
"Aw, an hour?" Sun moaned. "Start it now, now, now!"
Chii and Hana ran off to a stand with smoothies in it a few rows down and got them selves a mango smoothie for Hana and a blue raspberry smoothie for Chii. They giggled and talked to everyone when they came back, waiting for the fights to start.
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:15 pm

Haha! I pushed it to the limit yester day and now today I'm gonna slack off~
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:22 pm

Good. Maybe I can catch up. D:
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:31 pm

Don't be so sure >D
Back to top Go down
Clam Ninja

Clam Ninja

: : ...Wham Bam Right In The Clam...
Female Aquarius Pig Age : 29
Number of posts : 3457
Yen : 6923
Languages : ....
Mood : The Issues of the days XD Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:36 am

T.T no new ones.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.youranimenow.com
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:47 pm

Next up:

Chii and Hana sipped their smoothies slowly, but a question popped into Chii’s head. "Oh!"
She blurted out, almost spraying everyone with blue liquid. "Sun, how did you and Sora meet, anyways?"
Sun wiped off a spot of blue on her cheek and put her hand on her chin in a thinking position. "Well… Just like everyone else meets someone." She smiled.
Hana tilted her head in confusion. "Umm… That didn’t make any sense..." She mumbled.
Sun and Sora laughed at her confusion. "Sometimes you don’t need to make any sense." Sora smiled and continued laughing a bit with Sun.
Chii and Hana both gave them the raised eyebrow, but decided to drop it. Chii went back to sip her smoothie when she heard familiar voice near her.
"Hey, Chii…" The voice smoothly spoke. Shiro’s face popped right next to Chii. She was startled and coughed because her straw had went up to far in her mouth when she gasped. Shiro laughed and asked, "Chii, how are you~?" His smile twisted up his face. Shiro brought his arms around Chii and hugged her. The hug got Chii to cough out the straw. "Sorry about that…" He laughed.
"Aw… Aren’t you two a cute couple~?" Sun giggled. Chii shot her a glare, but it didn’t phase Sun.
"Me? Him? A COUPLE?!" Chii yelled in frustration.
Shiro chuckled and set his head on her shoulder. His long white hair draped across her. "Ah, yes. We would make a good couple." He smiled lightly.
Chii closed her eyes in anger and took out her dagger. In a flash, it was pointed at Shiro’s pale neck. "G… Get away… Or else!" She screamed in his face.
Shiro smiled and touched her dagger delicately. His hand swiftly pushed it away. His icy blue eyes looked up at her bright yellow ones and locked on to them. "I won’t fight you unless it comes down to us. If that happens, I will give up." He smiled weakly.
"Aw~! See, Chii? He loves you~!" Sun laughed and made the kissy face.
"See? Sun sees the truth." Shiro unlocked their eyes and brought up his head. He winked at Chii and got up from the bench, moving to another boy who was waiting a few benches down. The boy had jet black hair with red streaks, basically the opposite of Shiro’s. "Jimen, we’re up first. Let’s get ready." Shiro mumbled to the boy. All the boy did was nod and catch a glimpse of the girls on the bench as he turned around.
"Ahem!" Called out the announcer. "The party is about to get started! We’ll start with The Fallen Divine group!" His voice echoed as the boy’s black boots stepped down, bench by bench. "In this group, there’s; Shiro Lukai, Omake Nichu, and Jimen Chisaku!" The boys finally got down to the arena floor. Shiro stood elegantly, his wings twitching slightly in excitement. Omake stood in a pose, showing off his strength while his blue scarves blew around. Jimen stood as a normal person would, his wings were relaxed and he sighed to clam down. "They’ll now face The Crushers Of Dreams! …What a gay name… But here we go!" The announcer shouted and the whole arena bursted out into screams and boos.
Chii secretly didn’t want to watch Shiro fight, but she watched anyways. As the fight went on, she mumbled, "Woah… He’s pretty good…"
Sun had heard her and laughed. Chii was shocked and turned around to Sun, blushing like mad. Hana and Sora giggled along with her.

After around twenty battles, two including The Manga Four, the finishing round was the one they didn’t want to happen. "…No way…" Chii mumbled, shocked.
"The Fallen Divine and The Manga Four are our last teams!" The announcer screamed.
Chii’s jaw dropped and her eyes looked like they could jump out of her face. Caiden and Sun laughed. "We get to beat up your boyfriend, Chii~!" Sun said between laughs.
Chii sighed and got up to go down the stairs. Hana was right behind her, and everyone else was still behind, laughing.
Shiro looked over to his team sadly. "You two go after Chii. I’ll go after anyone else, I just refuse to hurt her." He sighed.
Jimen and Omake frowned back, but replied with, "Hai…"
Chii and Hana’s feet hit the arena ground for the fourth time. Chii looked over to Shiro, but Shiro turned his head away. Hana got eye contact with almost all the boys, while Omake just smiled at Chii evilly.
"Chii…" Shiro mumbled as he looked at the ground.
"ARE YOU READY?!" The announcer’s voice echoed. Everyone shuffled a bit to get into a fighting pose as the announcer screamed, "GOOO!"
Omake was the first to move, as he lunged at Chii. Chii’s eyes were wide and cat like, as she dodged his attack. She flipped and scraped his arm with her dagger. "Hmm… Good shot, eh?" Omake smiled and pulled out the dagger. Hana cringed as he started licking the wound.
Jimen’s golden sword almost hit Hana, but she just barely moved. She pulled out her dagger and clashed it with Jimen’s every time he tried to hit her.
Shiro looked up at Sun and Sora, who were getting ready to jump on him. He slowly revealed from under his black coat that his hands were sealed in gold plated gloves. "Hmmm… Two against one. A little unfair, I think." Sun laughed. Sora jumped and clashed her katana on his gloves over and over.

After several minutes of fighting, Omake was getting severely hurt with all of Chii’s daggers. Hana and Jimen’s fight was about equal. As Chii and Hana were about to strike again, Jimen jumped up into the air and opened his wings. Before Hana could do anything, he shot down to attack Chii. Chii gasped at the sudden attack, just enough from Omake to attack, too.
When Jimen’s sword almost hit Chii in the face, Hana had run over and stabbed him slightly in the stomach. Sun had done the same to Omake. Both of the boys crumpled up and fainted on the ground.
"Umm… Little help?!" Sora screamed as she kept slamming her katana against Shiro’s gloves. She jumped backwards and Shiro put down his hands.
"Four against one Shiro…" Chii laughed.
Shiro stood and dragged his feet out of his fighting pose. His white wings relaxed and he waited for their attack.
Back to top Go down
ren
As Great As Konata
ren

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:55 am

This is like an addicting book!! I love it~!
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:46 pm

Next up. x_x

Shiro stood, not moving an inch. He brought up his face to show everyone his fountain of tears rolling down his pale cheeks. "Do it…" He mumbled, trying to hold back his tears. "You know you want to… SO JUST DO IT!" He screamed. It echoed through the arena, making many cheer.
Chii looked around nervously. She didn’t want to harm him and he wasn’t a threat to her. She found that she was beginning to have a soft spot for him, which both scared her and calmed her, oddly. Chii closed her yellow eyes and turned away, swinging the rest of her dress in her movement. "No… I won’t harm him…" She mumbled.
Hana, Sun and Sora were shocked and spun their heads around at Chii.
"He’s not a threat to us… So why should we hurt him?" Chii looked down and she started to blush. "You’ll just have to die another day, Shiro." She sighed.
Shiro started to stop crying, but blush was replacing those tears. "Chii…" He weakly smiled. He started to walk over to her and past the other girls. It seemed like, in his mind, there was nothing but him and Chii. "Hopefully I’ll never die by your hands…" He whispered in her ear. Shiro walked a few yards, glanced back at her and started to move his wings. He smiled and started to fly off, out of the arena.
"Oh! The last of The Fallen Divine has exited the arena!" The announcer’s voice echoed, mixing in with the cheers and boos. "That means…!" His voice was cut off.
"No one wins!" A boy with a long red scarf around his face and neck announced. "I’m stealing the prize!" He laughed, his red silhouette shaking a bag in his hand. "Sorry, everyone, but I gotta fly~!" Two dark wings burst out of his shirt and he flew off, still laughing.
After a few minutes of the crowd mumbling and screaming in anger at the demon, the announcer’s voice chimed in, laughing. "Ha! He took the fake bag! Did he really think two trillion Dia could fit in a tiny bag like that?!" The crowd joined into his laughter. "Well, The Manga Four wins!"
The four girls started running up to the announcer’s booth, smiling happily. They gently took the huge bag of Dia and shouted a thank you. As they realized that everyone in the arena was leaving, they ran back down as fast as they could, to avoid the crowds. Luckily, they barely got out.
The girls started talking on the way back, but Chii was lost in thought. She wasn’t sure if letting him go like that was the best thing to do, or if she should’ve beaten him up. Was that the weakness her father had talked about?
Hana stopped chatting and glanced at Chii. Chii had that "o_o" face, as if a meltdown was going on in her head. "Chii, settle down!" Hana said worriedly.

Later on, after they parted with Sora and Sun, Chii entered their room and plopped down on the bed. "I just need some sleep, Hana…" Chii sighed and laid down.
Hana nodded, but then looked at her own clothes. "Ick. Well, I’m not sleeping in these bloody clothes." She stuck out her tongue and raised her head back up. "I’m gonna take a shower and change. You probably should, too."
Chii looked at her own clothes and laughed. "I’ll wait ‘til you’re done." She smiled.
Hana smiled back and ran into the bathroom. Chii raised her body and turned on the TV to cartoons.
Although the TV was on, she had thoughts forming in her head about Shiro. She tried to stop them, but couldn’t. Then she heard the door open, but didn’t release her eyes from the TV. "Shiro, not now." Chii sighed. The footsteps came closer and closer, and Chii finally looked away from the TV. She couldn’t see anything, so she got a little worried. "Get out…!" She screamed.
A laugh came from all over in the room. "Haha, my skittish little kitten~! Ah, I love it…" His voice was a bit more evil sounding than Shiro’s, but wasn’t familiar to Chii. She started to worry.
"Oh, I dig that serious face…" He chuckled. His dark figure started to show up in Chii’s eyes.
"Leave me alone." She sighed and looked away.
"Oh, wait. Where’s that black haired girl with the gray wolf ears?" His shadow of a body looked around but was suddenly slapped by Chii. His spell faded and she could see him clearly. Chii gasped slightly, for it was the boy who had tried to steal their Dia.
"Eeeeh?!" Chii jumped back.
The boy just laughed at her expression. "She just seems… fun. And, plus, she has the money!"

Last edited by Megami on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ren
As Great As Konata
ren

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:53 pm

Loves, loves, loves it~! ^^ Keep going~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Issues of the days XD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next