The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Manga Four

The Awesome Official RHS And RMS Nerd Forum

PortalBaayslsaHomeVauyshLatest imagesSearchRandom2RegisterRandomLog in
Latest topics
» Are You A Nerd, Geek Or Dork?
DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 2:00 pm by Bakapachai

» Random Things that you wanna say....
DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:55 am by Bakapachai

» Art scraps
DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:52 am by Bakapachai

» How good is my japanese?
DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:26 am by Bakapachai

» How To Find Your God Tier Title!
DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 11:11 pm by Bakapachai

» UPDATED Ways To Contact You
DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:15 am by Gami

» Your new ruler can't read books
DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:41 am by Gami

» GAME
DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:35 am by Gami

» I am the new ruler!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:00 am by ren

» the new ruler wants music and videos!
DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:18 pm by Bakapachai

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 275 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:12 pm
Japanese Word Of The Day

DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

: : Broken Hearted, Dying Slowly and YOU Still Don't Care
Female Scorpio Rooster Age : 30
Number of posts : 2367
Yen : 6396
Languages : I do not speak
Mood : DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] Dead

DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] Empty
PostSubject: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:44 pm

:Okay, so my other two didn't work but this one I allready got the ending set up and parts of it set up but i need your guys people and maybe a extra or two~! but I need this as soon as possible! because I'm almost set to start writing!:

:In the beginning:
One day in the nether world called Deimages there is an overlord called Demona and he has one daughter Chii Demona she is a bright young girl who love the rush of battle but her father wouldn't allow it because she was Royalty "thats what the Knights are for my dear." he'd allways say. But one day a man came in and Chii tried to stop him but her father said "You are weak! You are roalty! you do not stand up to pesants such as him!" so of course he was stabed but his finaly words were:
"LET HIM OR HER BE STRONG TO TAKE MY THRONE"
So he died and Chii left the castle and changed her name to Chii Yuunna and people never knew who she once was...

:So! thats how it all begun but now the charaecter are needed Here are some!:

Chii Yuunna [Chii Demona]: (地位 湯うんな[地位 ぢ茂名])
Hair: Blood red pigtails
Eyes: Golden yellow
Height: 5' 5'
Weight: 125 lbs
Personaliy: Active and fun but cold and harsh at times.
What class: Fallen angel/animal she became part cat after a spell she casted but it never reversed so she was left as part cat with angel wings. she uses daggers and a short sword but doesn't fight for a long time before she chooses to again.
Outfit:
DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] 4ffc65

Shiro Lukai: (しろ ルカ意)
Hair: long white hair
Eyes: blue icy
Height: 6' 0''
Weight: 158 lbs
Personality: Quite kind
What class: Angel he fights with his fists but he only fight if it's an obstical in his quest.
Backround: No one relly can keep him in one spot for long enough.
Outfit:
DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] 7a4053

Kirain Yukai (切れん 愉快)
Hair: Short green hair
Eyes: yellow
Height: 5' 9''
Weight: 130 lbs
Personality: Calm and secertive
What class: Demon her skin is a odd it looks like a doll that got stiched to many times... she has these ears that look like elfs.
Outfit:
DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] 379534

Yoshi unarin (よし う名りん)
Hair: pink long
eyes: red
Height: 4' 11''
weight: 100 lbs
personality: uppity and smily
What class: Angel she was cast down into this world to take the throne but no one belives that she can she is soo strong that you think that she couldn't do what she does.
Outfit:
DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] 27e279

Myon Neki (みょん 根気)
Hair: black short
Eyes: Red
Height: 5' 6''
Weight 130 lbs
Personality: Shy, Quite
What class: Demon he love fighting just to get the rush makes him happy
Outfit:
DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] Afaa52

Omake Nichu (おまけ 二ちゅ)
Hair: blue spikey
Eyes: grey
Height: 5' 0''
Weight: 110 lbs
Personaliy: Easly aggraveted but can be kind
What class: Demon he was a ruler or a diffrent nether world but got bored and came here for some fun hopfuly.
Outfit:
DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] 32dd29

Mina Rinhi (みな りん費)
Hair: white long pigtails
Eyes: blue
Height: 4' 10''
Weight: 90 lbs
Personality: like a spoiled brat dress very girly
What class: Animal she is a bird but has a white hourse tail
Outfit:
DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] Df7d78

:OKAY HOW TO CREATE YOU:
Name:
Hair:
Eyes:
Personality:
What class: [Angel, Fallen angel, Deamon, Animal, Human]
Outfit: [Tektek it -_-]

And thats all it takes~!

Last edited by Engel Todesfall on Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:59 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

: : Oh god what is this
Female Libra Rooster Age : 30
Number of posts : 3252
Yen : 7793
Languages : English, Japanese, German, Sindarin, Some Swedish
Mood : DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] Tired

PostSubject: Re: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:56 pm

Hana Onisekai: (花 尾に世界)
Hair: Deep black, down to her shoulders with thick bangs. She also has red things in her hair (Like Chii from Chobits).
Eyes: Gray
Height: 5' 1"
Weight: 100 lbs
Personality: Smart and reserved. She doesn't like to fight, but when she does, she uses either daggers or a bow and arrow.
Class: Demon/Animal? She's a demon, but has a wolf tail and ears.
Background: She lived in the kingdom all her life, and her life was never exciting. It was always the same as everyone else in her village. Chii met her in a field on the outskirts of the main city, plucking flowers. She asked where Chii was going, and decided to follow her, since it seemed interesting.
Outfit: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] Hana

Jimen Chisaku: (地面 地策)
Hair: Short with black with red streaks.
Eyes: Red
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 115 lbs
Personality: Calm and quiet. Though, he'll occasionally have a burst of randomness. He doesn't like to fight, like most of the characters. When he must, he uses A sword that changes shape on his command.
Class: Fallen Angel. His wings are torn and black, but they're still wings.
Background: He was sent into this world for opposing a rule. He didn't think it was that bad, but got thrown into this world, anyways. Now he just rummages around, doing nothing.
Outfit: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] Chisaku

Last edited by Megami on Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://tmfw.darkbb.com
Clam Ninja

Clam Ninja

: : ...Wham Bam Right In The Clam...
Female Aquarius Pig Age : 29
Number of posts : 3457
Yen : 6885
Languages : ....
Mood : DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:39 pm

Name:sun xhin (寸 じぇん)
Hair: black/long
Eyes: red
Height:5'6"
Weight: 145lbs
Personality: protecting defensive but also caring
What class: tribal deamon you will never see her with out her soward gah ning.
Outfit: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] 32a522

Name:caiden (課エデン)
Hair: purple short
Eyes: grey as stones
Height:6'0"
Weight: 160 lbs
Personality: he is kind and outgoing he tends to keep his eyes on the prize and is in love with sun xhin secretly
What class: angle
Outfit:DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] 742425

Last edited by kat on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youranimenow.com
ren
As Great As Konata
ren

: : piss
Female Aries Dog Age : 29
Number of posts : 1857
Yen : 6492
Languages : piss
Mood : DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] Asleep

PostSubject: Re: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:41 pm

Name: Sora (そら)
Hair: Short dark blonde hair
Eyes: Purple.
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 130 lbs.
Personality: She has the will of a warrior, quick thinker, would save the people close to her before herself, very good fighter, usually fights with a long silver sword with an elemental spell.
What class: Fallen angel.
Outfit:
DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] B86a76Except the eyes are purple. XD

Name: Katsuya (勝也)
Hair: Orange-ish Blonde short hair
Eyes: Orange
height: 6' 4''
Weight: {How much do guys weigh??}
Personality: Much like Sora's but more responsible and outgoing, almost always up for a challenge, fights with a mystical dark bow that holds a dark power, only members of his family and the people he trusts can handle it.
Class: Fallen angel.
Outfit:
DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] Bceb37

Last edited by Aya on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:26 pm

:Issue 1#:

It's a cool summer morning and everyone was still for the time being because there king had died that dawn but the daughter of his still lives on but under a diffrent name and a diffrent life style. She met one girl they became the best of friends in there quest for fun and discoving the dark secrets of this world...
Chii reches up and yawns, she looks over to Her friend Hana that is still asleep but soon wakes up. "Guten tag Hana-chan." Chii smiles "Have a good sleep?" Hana shakes her her "No.. not relly... we need to sleep indoors this is killing me..." Chii laughs "ok, tonight we can and we could use a shower." they both laugh dispite it was the truth.
They both get up and pack there things and start up again to Junki Village, the on village where most demons are and others are welcome. where the girls were was in a quite feild surronded by flowers, it was only the two of them... or was it?
"It's way to quite..." Hana shuddered "It's like nothing is alive." Chii nods then pull out a dagger just to be safe.
"hello." a voice said from behind them "Hmm, what are you to ladys doing out here?" it was a boy about 17 and he had giant white wings. "What are you doing fallowing us?" Chii snaped back. "Hmm, just keeping an eye on you is that bad?" He chuckled "It's called stalking" Chii and Hana declare. "Sorry for my rudeness, I am Shiro the Divine" He bows then speeds over to chii and grabs chin "And you must be..." She Smacks his hand "Who the hell I am doesn't matter!" She pulls her blade on him but shes blushing "Hmm, maybe we will meet again..." and he disapears into the flowers.
Hana Looks oddly at Chii "Did you know him?" Chii shakes her head and starts to walk "I have no idea..." She was still blushing a bit but she didn't know if she liked him. "Urg, if i see him again He better have a good reason to be there." Hana just nods and walks with her.
they finnaly get to Junki Village and this girl jumps right in front of them.

[Who is this girl? find out in tomarows issue of DNA!]
[Please do not comment on this because it will screw up the 'Issue' thing thank you for your help]
[If you want to comment I will make a pointless chat about 'Issues']

Last edited by Engel Todesfall on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:40 pm

:Issue 2#:

As Chii and Hana enter Junki a girl jumped right in front of them "Hello!" She pops up with a boy quite a bit older then her chasing after her "So what are you two doing here~?" she seemed pleased that more people were comming. Chii and Hana look at each other "Well no particular reason we need a place to stay for the night, and then we are just gonna stick around a bit to find out whats going on in the world." Hana nods "But why do you ask?"
"I'm sorry for being rude I am Sun Xhin." She bows "And this guy." she points to the guy behind her. "This is Caiden." he hugs her form behind "Nice to meet yall." hana cringed a bit when he said that "Well I'm Chii Yuunna." She bows "And I am Hana Onisekai." she bows. "Nice to meet you both."
Well after the greeting Chii and Hana found the Inn and checked out a room for 3 nights. "Yes! Finaly, out of the woods or fields for three night and actuly food to." Hana smiled and laughed "But it's nice." Chii turns on the Tv to check the news.

:TV:
Good after noon! good people of Junki the battle aren is up and ready to fight, but tomarow it will be rainy. to bad! haha! maybe tomarow~ Good luck to the midnight fighters!

Chii Just stares blankly at the TV screen "I'm gonna take a shower Chii." Hana just rushes off into the bathroom. Chii sighs [Soo the reason why that girl Sun was soo happy, was it because she thought we were gonna fight?] suddenly there was a knock on the door....

[Who could it be? Find out in issue 3#~!]
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:49 pm

:Issue 3#:

Someone knocked at the door. "Hello?" the voice said it sounded familar "Hmm?" He opens the door. Chii gives a shocked but angry face to the boy. "You!?" He laughs a smiles at her "What? I'm here for a good reason." his smile said other wise. Chii stands up to leave the room "You have no reason to be here, except stalking an innocent girl." He chuckles "Innocent? The recent kings daughter is innocent..." Chii turns arond but when she turns around he was right in front of her. "H-how do you..." "Know about you? hmm." He grabs her chin like before "Thats a story for a diffrent time...." Right then Hana had came into the room and lunged at Shiro but he moved so fast that the naked eye couldnt see it. "Chii, we will meet again." He walks through the window and dissapered.
Hana gave Chii this odd look "Ok, tell me what he said you got to know him." Chii shakes her head and was talking through sobs "N-no, I don't know him but he knows parts of me that know one else in the world knows." Hana looks at her oddly again "What do you mean?" Chii looks up at her "You got to keep this a secret no one can know or I could die." Hana Had a bit of a shocked but nods "Yes, I understand."
Chii explain the whole situation to Hana but she found it hard to belive "Ok I'm being skeptical but how can you prove it?" Chii rolls up her sleeves and marking of the royal curse were on her arms it allmost looked like it was cut into her skin. "This proves it." Hana cringed when she saw it. "what happened!?" Chii was relucted to say but she did anyway "When you are born into the Royal family they cut your arms soo you can't denie your royalty... it hurts like hell."
After the big talk Chii Went and took a shower and after wards they were spost to meet up with Sun an Caiden for late lunch or early dinner. "Hello~!" Chii and Hana waved to them "Hey girls!" Sun rushes over to them "So where should we eat?" Chii and hana look at each other "some where you have a good choice of food we are kinda picky." Sun laughs at them Caiden finnaly catches up with them and they were off to a dinner...
2 hours later they came out and Chii was holding her stomach Hana looked fine but not satistfied and the other two were just fine. "Ugh, i think that shirmp had something rotten in it." Hana Turns away as Chii threw up. "Ok, shrimp bad. how about you guys?" Hana sighs the Crutons wern't good." Sun and Caiden Smile "Are was fine meat is allways good~.'' Sun stops for a minute "Oh yeah! Are you two gonna compete in tonights Fighting festival?" she seem so excited, but Chii frowned "Nah, not worth it." Hana looks at Chii and rembers about Chiis father "Maybe we will just go watch, what the prize if any?" Sun gets this giant smile "2,000,000,000 Dia." {Dia = Money}

[Will the girls compete or not>? Find out in Issue 4#]
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:31 pm

:Issue 4#:

Chii and Hana looked each other "That much? what are they thinking!" Chii laughed. Sun gives her a stern look, "The reason is because sence the king died they are doing this to show there strenght just like the king said he wanted." Chiis mouth droped open and she pulls hana over to where sun and caiden couldn't here them. "Hana, do you want to fight? If we win we can sleep in doors every day and take a shower more offten." Hana sighs "I'm not relly into the whole fighting thing and I know you are so..." Chii just smiles "Well if we do this that shiro guy might be there so it gives me at least a reason you don't need to if you dont want to." Hana slightly smiles "Well is there anything better to do?"
Chii and Hana run back to Sun and Caiden and tell them they will particapate this one time. Suns eyes giltter "You don't know how happy you just made the king~!" Chii laughs and says under her breath "No you don't know how mad i just made him..." Hana Looks at her "Don't say things like that." Chii laughs but changes the subject "So do you guys want to go now and just sit and maybe get and Icee?" Hanas eyes light up "Yes! lets go!!" Chii starts after her and Sun and Caiden shortly behind.
When they got there there was a giant orc asking "PASSES? OR ARE YOU FIGHTING?" Sun give him 4 passes "I bought two more earlyer for you two~" Chii and Hana Smile "Thank you!" they get up on to the highest point and thats where the contestens were there was One girl that relly stuck out of the crowd, she had this flower that looked as if it were burning and her eyes pierced through you. "Hey! Sora! I can belive you made it!" she gives the girl a hug. "How have you been?" the girl turns to her and smiles "I'm good, and it seems your still accompanyed by Caiden." Sun nods "Oh! these two are fighting with us tonight." Chii and Hana tilt there heads "We are fighting with you?" Sun laughs "Well yeah! you need a team to fight and a team is 5 people Me, Chii, Hana, Sora and Caiden~ so we are set!"Chii and Hana nod "at least we arn't against each other."
"Fighters we will being in 1 hour! soooo be ready!" the announcer yelled over the innetcom. Hana Had got a mango smoothy and Chii went and got a blue rasberry smoothy "Awe, an hour!?" Sun yelled "now now now!!!"

[Who will they be fighting? Find out in issue 5#!]
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:59 pm

:Issue 5#:

Chii and Hana sit down with there smoothys. "Sun, how did you and Sora meet?" Sun thinks about it. "like how everyone else meets someone." Hana tilts her head "um that didn't make any sence..." Sun an Sora laugh. "sometime you don't need to make sence." Chii and Hana look at them Oddly but decided to drop it. suddenly a familar voice is heard but only sighlty. "hey chii..." Shiro pops up behind Chii "How are you?" he hugs her from behind. Sun smiles at the two "Awe, arn't you two a cute couple~" Chii and Hana shoot Sun a Glare "Me... Him.... A COUPLE??" Shiro puts his head against Chiis neck "Yes we would make a great couple..." Chii pull out her dagger a puts it to the back of his neck "G-get away or else!" Shiro moves the blade from his neck "I wont fight you if it comes down to us I will give up." Shiro smiles "awe! see Chii, he loves you~" Sun smiles "See Sun sees your error." Shiro walks off to this boy about Chii and Hanas Age short black hair with red streaks. "Jimen, Myon, we are up first... lets get ready." The boy wit the red streaks nods and caught a glimps of Hana.
"Ahem, The party is just getting started! we will start with The Fallen Divine group! Shiro-san, Jimen-san and Myon-san get down there against The Crushers of Dreams? what a gay name but here we go!" The announcer shouted.
Chii didn't want to watch Shiro fight but she did any ways. "Woah, hes pretty good..." she said quitly but Sun heard her. "hmm hmm!" she laughed at her. Chii turned around and blushed. Hana quitely laughed and so did Sora.
After about 20 battles it was the finshing round And it was... "No way." Chii said as the teams came up that were left. "The Fallen Divine and Manga four, are the last teams!" the anouncer shouted. Chiis jaw just dropped And Sun and Caiden laughed. "Well we get to bet you boyfriend up Chii." Chii just sighed and went down the stairs Hana shortly behind her. Shiro looks over at Jimen and Myon and says "You guys go after chii i will go after who ever else just not her." the boy nods "Hai."
They all get down to the arena and shiro looks away from Chii. Hana got eye contact with that boy and they both tuned away blushing. Myon was just standing there staring at Chii Evily. "Chii..." Shiro said nevously. Chii looks over at shiro then shakes her head.
"ARE YOU READY??" The announcer yells. "GOOOOOOO!!"
Myon lunges at Chii right away when the anouncer said that, Chii dodges and hits his arm with her dagger. "Hmm good shot eh?" he smiles and licks the blood off his arm Hana cringed for a sec but then jump because the boy with red streaks jumped at her. [Got to pay attion.] They kept clashing there blade against each other. Shiro Had Sun and Sora against him but sence he didn't use blade his knuckles were protected by gold plated gloves. "hmmm, two against one a little unfair I think." Sun just laughed and sora just kept hitting him. Myon was getting pretty banged up from Chii and Hana was doing better then Jimen but then. Myon and Jimen Suddenly lunge over to Chii but that what they wanted, Hana and Sora run up in front of them and stab them in the stomachs just enough to make them faint. "AH! a little help!?" Sun yelled, we all rush over to her "Four against one Shiro." Chii mocked. Shiro just stood there awaiting there attack....

[What? your ending it now? ARG!! What will happen? will they fight or give up? make sure to see ISSUE 6#!!]

Last edited by Engel Todesfall on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:14 pm

:Issue 6#:

Shiro just stood there like a plank stuck in the grond he just stood there feet firmly placed not moving an Inch. "Do it. you know you want to... DO IT!!" Shiro had tears streaming down his face, Chii didn't want to hurt him because he wasn't a threat to her and she was starting to get a soft spot for him She turned away. "No I wont." the other three girls stared at her "He is not a threat to us so why should we hurt him?" she started to blush "Shiro You'll have to die another day." Shiro Just stared at her and his tears were stopping and he was blushing quite a bit. "Chii..." he walked past the three girls but it didn't even seem like he moved over to Chii. "Hopefully I wont die by your hands." and he walked out of the arena.
"Oh! The Fallen Divine Forfited! too bad that means..." the anouncer got cut off "No one im stealing the prize!" this boy with a long scarf warped around his face and neck. "Sorry people but i got to fly~" two wings burst out of his shirt and he flys off. after he gets to far to see him the announcer laughs "That was the fake bag do you think 2 trillion dia could fit in a tiny bag like that? allrighty manga four you win!!" Chii, Hana, Sora and Sun run up to the announcer. and take the money but righ as they leave tons of fans that were at the arena and we got out just barly.
Chii felt odd like she did the right thing to leave him alone but then again like she should have beat him to show she could beat him, but was that the reason her father did not want her to fight? Hana stared a Chii that was havinga melt down in her head. "Chii settle down!" they get to there room and Chii plops down onto the bed "I just need Sleep Hana." Hana just nods well I'm not sleeping in the bloody clothes I'm gonna take a shower and change you should do the same." Chii looks at her self and laughs "I'll wait till your done." She turns on the TV and turned on Cartoons.
Chii had alot of thoughts just forming in her head but trued to stop them but it didn't help when she heard the door open she just sighed "Shiro not now." but the foot steps just got closer and closer... she sat up but couldn't see anything. "Get out!" and the thing just laughed "haha! Skitsh little kitten~ Hmmm I love it...." this voice wasn't shiros or any voice that was familar. "oh... I dig that seirous face...." his figure was comming in Chii just sighed "Leave me alone." The boy seemed upset "Wheres that Hana girl?" Chii slaped the figure and It showed of the boy from before that stole the money. "?!" Chii ws freaked out "How and why?" he just laughs "How i dont she just seems... fun.... and why? she has the money."

[what will happen>? You cut us off at a good part T_T See you tommarow on Issue 7#~]
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:42 pm

:Issue 7#:

Chii just stared at him "So... you like her but because of money?" Chii was confuesed with all this crazy logic. the boy got around Chii and gets a blade thrown at him and he faints. Chii looks over at Hana who just came out of the shower. "For Demons sake! Why does it seem when ever I'm gone something happens?" Chii laughs at Hana "But it's true!" Chii got up off her bed and opens the widow to throw out the boy. "Hup!" He lands on a bush luckly "Well now thats I'm gonna take a shower then go to bed~" Hana nods then yawns. "Ok, Night Chii." Hana plops her self on to her bed. "Night~!"

The next morning just as the reporter said it was raining. "ah~" Chii reached up and released a yawn. Hana was allready up in the shower So Chii decided to watch cartoons when Sun bursts through the room pretty close to tears. "Chii! Hana!" Chii had jumped Sun Because of suns entry. "W-what?!" Chii was quite freaked out "Sun are yo-" she gets cut off by Sun "Caiden w-with another women!!" Chii tilts her head "Can you show me?" Sun nods "Hana We will be out side be back in 10 minutes!" Sun and Chii rush out side. Sun points to a bar across from the Inn. Sun and Chii walk in and Immedaitly see the two she looked like an Older Virson of Sun! "!!" Chii was shocked and Sun had a few tears comming.

They get back to Chii And Hanas room. Hana was sitting on her bed watching some cartoons. "What happened?" she was eager to know Sun And Chii expliand the Sitiuation. "Hes just A fucking bastard! I hate him!" Sun cried but the tears left her eyes right after. "I'm gonna go to my room." Chii nods "If you don't feel like you cant be around him come up here." Sun nods and leaves the room. Hana and Chii look at each other worried. "I hope everything will be allright..."

Chii and Hana decided that they'd take a walk to a near by field that was coved in Flowers. It was soo beutyful! Hana suddenly ran off somewhere and Chii couldn't see her. "Hana!" but she didn't respond. "Hmm, Chii?" a voice said. "Is it you?" Chii didn't want anwser because she knew it was Shiro. "Why don't you anwser?" He comes up in front of her she was blushing "Are you feeling allright?" He puts his hand on her forehead "You feel Quite warm! are you sick?!" he was worried but she couldn't anwser. "Shiro... I think I...." She was blushing harder Shiro titled his head "Chii?" Chii falls into shiro and he holds her in his arms "S-shiro..."

[Haha! cutting you off right here! hmmm love ends and sparks what will happen in Issue 8#?]
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:54 pm

:Issue 8#:

Shiro sat down and held her close to him and was whispering to her. "Chii, even though I came on to you like I had been So called stalking you your father when he past away he told me... 'Shiro my daughter she will leave to find a new life I want you to fallow her... make sure she....' and thats all he had time to say. even though I am An Angel it doesn't mean I don't have a demon heart, I wanted to fallow you because ever sence I had been at the castle watching you grow I wanted to marry you, I love you..." Suddenly hana comes out and lungs at Shiro, he jumps up with Chii in his arms still "Hana... No hes not an enemy hes just..." she fades off "Hes.... unn...." she faints. Shiro frantics a bit. "Please Hana-san We need to get he back to the Inn, She is very ill! Please trust me." Hana was Confused but as long as Shiro and Chii arn't fighting she decided that he was telling the truth.

Shiro and Hana get Chii back and put a cold rag on her head and waited for her to wake up. Hana was still confused. "Ok so first she hates you now she loves you whats wrong with this picture." Shiro sighs "She and I have spent alot of time together in the past she just doesn't rember." Hana tilts her head Shiro Sighs again and explians that he has been her "Gardian angel' ever sence they were both young. "Relly? wow." Hana smiles "Now that I'm around Chii nothing relly suprises me." Shiro smiles "Thats why she is so fun though you never know whats going to happen." Hana nods.

Chii finally wakes up. "Guten tag Chii~" Shiro said with a wink. "You feel better at all?" he said worriedly. Chii blushing nods "A little..." her voice was weak. "Thanks Shiro..." His face turns red and he turns to leave. "I should go Jimen and Omake are waiting." He gets up to the door and chii gets up off her bed and hugs him from behind. Hana gave Chii the "O_O" face. "S-shiro... Please come back..." Chii couldn't control herself. Shiro turns around "Get some sleep." he kisses her forehead and dissapears.

A little bit after Shiro left Sora and Sun came up to see them. "Whats up you two?" Sun asked "Chii you don't look to good." Chii laughs "I got a fever nothing bad." Sora put her hand to Chiis head "Nothing bad? your burning up." Sun smiles at Chii "hmm! you havesomething your hiding~!" Chii started to blush again and then tells them what happend at the Inn but not the feild. "Awe! see I told you! You love him~"

[I'm gonna cut it off here see ya next time in Issue 9#]
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:28 pm

:Issue 9:

Chiis turned bright red but she knew sun was right she never wanted to admit defet so easly but she did this time. she walked out side and Sora stoped Sun and Hana from interfering "SHE HAS A FEVER!" Sun yelled Sora just shook her head and Hana gave up. Chii ran out to the feild again and started crying. "Why! why now? how could I have fallen for him?" she looks back in her mind trying to rember him but she couldn't, when she ran away she couldn't rember the castle only that she ran from life.
Shiiro was back with Jimen and Omake but he felt something was wrong very wrong "I-I got to go." Jimen and Omake give him a hard look. "Where? with that damned girl again?" Omake yells. "She is getting in the way!" Shiro strikes him down "Don't ever say that about her unless you want to die." Omake was frightened Shiro never used force. Jimen was thinking about the girl He had to fight against he knew there was something about her that caught his attion.
Shiro got to the feild where Chii was he got right down to her her face red with tears rolling down her cheacks like water falls. "Chii...." he sits next to her "Chii please stop whats the matter?" Chii looks up at him and she jump into his arms and hugs him. He freaked out a bit not knowing what was the matter but he hugged her back "Chii, whats bothering you?" she calms her self a bit and sighs. "Why is it that I have fallne for you but I have no clue who you are?" she stops "I know you but at the same time I dont."
He holds her tighter "Thats why I need to bring you to the Demona castle.... Owch!" suddenly he got bit by a demon daisy. "Oh...." and he faints. "Shiro??!!" she picks him up and drags him into the Inn.
"Hey you guys he needs a place to stay..." she was nearly about to faint herself for over excerting. "He need to stay a night...." she face plant into the floor herself but gets back up sora and sun help her bring him in and put him on Chiis bed. Hana goes outside for some water. Sun and Sora had to go urgent buissness for there "Boss". Chii was alone with Shiro it felt akward but at the same time its just what she wanted just her and him for a while. she messed with his hair and giggled then she just stared at him and bent down and kissed his lifeless lips. "To bad you arn't awake." Chii giggled.

[Well finally typed someting what will happen next? I have no Fucking clue so just wait! Issue 10 comming soon!]
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:45 pm

THE END
(IT HAS DIED)
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

: : Oh god what is this
Female Libra Rooster Age : 30
Number of posts : 3252
Yen : 7793
Languages : English, Japanese, German, Sindarin, Some Swedish
Mood : DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] Tired

PostSubject: Re: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:26 am

It was a pretty good story. Too bad it died. D:
Back to top Go down
https://tmfw.darkbb.com
Clam Ninja

Clam Ninja

: : ...Wham Bam Right In The Clam...
Female Aquarius Pig Age : 29
Number of posts : 3457
Yen : 6885
Languages : ....
Mood : DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:58 pm

T_T now we will never know what happens
Back to top Go down
http://www.youranimenow.com
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:42 am

:Issue 10:

Chii stared down at Shiiros necklace and touched it, she thought she had seen it some where before. Shiiro rolled over into Chiis lap. Hana comes into the door to see Chii sitting next to Shiiro, (Chii can't see Hana because her back is to the door.) she giggles at Chii. Chii swiftly turns around and blushes but smiles
"Back allready?" she giggled quietly not trying to wake Shsiiro.
Hana nods "You feeling allright allready?"
Chii nods next "Hai, I don't stay sick long."
Hana smiles "Thats wonderful news... but what about Shiiro-san?"
Chii looks down at Shiiro who started drooling "EWWW!!!! HE DROOLED ON MY LEGS!!!" she squirmed away but Shiiro woke up and grabbed one of her legs.
"Nnn..... You woke me up...." he tiredly pulls him self up still holding chiis leg.
Chii tries to get away but he pulls her back into his arms "Nani?!"
Shiiro chuckles "Don't act so innocent after what happend earlyer."
Chii blushes "You were asleep!!"
Hana and Shiiro laugh.

Chii and Hana watched cartoons while shiiro showered for the first time in ages. once he came out he was allmost sparkling. Chii and Hana in unison say "BRIGHT!!!" then laugh.
Shiiro goes directly to Chiis bed and lays next to her.
Chii suddenly askes "What happened to your partners?"
Shiiro suddenly rembers about them the sighs loudly "I don't wanna go!!" and whines like a little kid. "Chiiiiiii, I don't wanna go....."
Chii giggles "Then why don't you just take us with you~"
Shiiro smiles "I hope you'd say that."

Sun and Sora were at the 'Fighter' head quarters where their next mission was being decided. They entered the front gates, throught the commons and down the gallows to get to the head mistresses lair. A girl with long whispy pink hair turns to Sora and Sun.
"Good day mistress Yoshi." Sora and Sun bow to her.
Yoshi turns around with a smile across her face "You two are never later a you?"
Sora shakes her head "No mam."
Sun shakes her head "Sometimes."
Yoshi laughs then get seirous "Well its been awhile sence your last mission, but here your next one~"
Sun and Sora look at the envolpe and gasp.

[Whats up next? thats soon to come~ here on DNA Issue 11]
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:25 am

:Issue 11:

Chii and Hana pack up what little they had before up againt to depart on the next adventure with Shiiro. Hana had went down stairs to give the keys to the manager. Shiiro was getting changed and Chii was packing just waiting for Shiiro to make a bad move, and knowing Shiiro he did. He came out in his boxers shirt barly buttoned looking for his pants as a joke knowing they were in the bathroom just to freak Chii out.
"Chii~" Shiiro called from behind Chii.
Chii kept packing knowing if she turned around something 'Bad' would happen.
Shiiro whines "Your no fun...."
Hana comes up the stairs and takes one step into the room to see Shiiro allmost naked. in pure fear she screamed. "Get dressed for, god sake get dressed!!!!!" she turned away from Shiiro and Chii "Tell Shiiro-san to get dress Chii!"
Shiiro laughs "Ok. Fine for you Hana, sence Chii isn't being fun."

About an hour later they were ready to go and....
"Shiiro-kun, you don't know where we are going do you?" Chii taunts as Hana laughs.
Shiiro turns to Chii with an angered blush across his face "No! I know excatly where we are going it's just...."
Chii and Hana giggle "Shiiro-kun, what way is it?"
Shiiro thinks about it "East of here."
Hana immedatly points East "That way then."
Shiiro blushes "I knew that!" he starts to walk that way. "And stop calling me Shiiro-kun!"
Chii sticks her toung out of her mouth "Fine Shii-kun." hana laughs and shiiro blushes harder and keeps walking.

Sun and Sora look each other in worry "This girl.... what did she do?"
Yoshi turns to the girls again "Why do you ask?"
Sora says it first "So we can know where to look for her she may be in the same place again."
Yoshi smiles "Good thinking. She use to be King Demonas daughter, nobody knows about her but the only way to find that angel i to find her."
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:23 pm

:Issue 12:

Shiiro was walking pretty fast ahead so the girls couldn't see his face. Chii and Hana were giggling behind Shiiro they just couldn't help them selfs.
Chii caught up to Shiiro and grabbed his shoulder "Hey! slow down!" she giggled which made shiiro blush more.
Shiiro slowed down a little.
Chii tryed looking at Shiiros face but he kept turning away from Chii. Chii fell back to walk with Hana again. "Somethings up wih him... and it's not just about me."
Hana nods feeling the tense aura off of Shiiro.

Sun and Sora look at each other and nod "Yes mistress."
Yoshi looks at them with a cold stare "Is something bothering you two?"
Sun and Sora both shake there heads "No nothing...."
Yoshi could feel the akwardness in the air and stapped at the girls "YOU KNOW HER DONT YOU!"
Sun and Sora stare at the ground....

Chii, Hana and Shiiro have been walking for about an hour now.
Chii and Hana at the same time fall to the ground "BREAK!" the both whine at Shiiro.
Shiiro sighs "Ok fine." he sits pretty far away from the girls.
Chii looks at the ground feeling like she did something to upset Shiiro.
Hana goes over to Shiiro and pulls him over to a place where Chii couldn't here them well. "Whats the matter with you?? First you are all nice, lovey... whatever to Chii now! suddenly you are trying to avoid her! What the hell?!"
Shiiro goes wide eyed and blushes again "What do you mean! I am not avoid her!"
Hanas face had a red glow to it from getting angry "What ever! If you break her heart, I'll kill you!"
Shiiro looks over to Chii then back to Hana "I-I just have alot on my mind....."
Hana then looks at Shiiro with a calmer confused face "Huh?"
Shiiro looks at the ground then back at Hana and explains everything on his mind.

Shiiro comes back over to Chii a few minutes later.
"Shiiro I'm sorry if I----" she got cut off by shiiro kissing her. "!!!"
Shiiro huged her tight "It's not your fault, ok?"
Chii wraped her arms around Shiiro feeling better than before "ok."

[Sorry i didn't plan for this issue, isssue 12 is planned for so dont worry! c'ya next time!]
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:30 am

:Issue 13:

Jimen and Omake sit at they're little 'camp' where they waited for Shiiro, well Jimen did, Omake was off some where ranting about how dumb Shiiro is. Jimen was asleep at the moment when he heard people talking out side the camp.
"hehe, Shii-kun! this is where you were staying?" Chii giggles.
Shiiro gave Chii a sigh "When your out in the wild for days, you dont sleep in giant tents that take 10 hours to bulid and take down."
Hana laughed and Chii stuck her toung out at Shiiro. Shiiro grabbed Chiis chin "Stick your toung out again and I'll---" shiiro stops when Jimen pokes his head out of the tent. "Jimen~! your ok!"
Jimen pulls his head back into the tent and lays down.
shiiro lets go of Chiis chin and opened the tent 'door' "JIMEN...."
Hana and Chii giggle at the boys.
Jimen wipes his eyes "What...?"
Shiiro looks around for a sec "Wait wheres Omake?"
Jimen shrugs "He left awhile ago...." he notices the two girls finnaly "You brought them...?"
Shiiro glares at Jimen "Have a problem?"
Jimen shakes his head "No... Omake is just going to have a fit."
Shiiro looks out at Chii, Hana was helping her put her hair back into pig tails. "shes cute."
Shiiro smiles at Jimen "Which one you talking about?"
JImen blushes and Shiiro teases him.

Omake started walking back to camp still rambling on about shiiro and chii. "I i see them one more time i think I'm gonna....." Right as Omake was saying that Shiiro was kissing chii."Ah.... ah... ah..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Everyone in a 2 mile raidius turned to the scream.
Shiiro turned to Omake the slowest everyone else turned to him immadately. "Omake~ you came to join us~"
Omake fell onto the ground in anger and exsation.
Everyone gave Omake the O_O face.
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:08 am

:Issue 14:

Shiiro dragged Omake into the tent and left him there, he didn't want to deal with him. He comes back out and back to chii her hair still flaired out off the piggy tails "Shiiro help please?"
Shiiro smile "Of coures love~" he says cutely
Chii blushes looking over at Hana and Jimen who were having quite the conversation.
"It's so cool to meet someone like me, ya know?" Jimen chuckles
Hana giggles "I never thought I'd meet someone like me either!"
Jimen and Hana stare into each others eyes not breaking contact for a second.
Chii and Shiiro quietly say "Awe..."
Shiiro finishes Chiis hair then kisses her open neck.
Chii blushes hard but allows shiiro to contiune for a moment utill he went a little far. He wraped his arms around her waist and pulled Chii into his lap. "Shii-kun...!"
He chuckled then just held her as they watched clouds.

Sun and Sora went back to the Inn where the girls once were but were not any more.
"SHIT!" Sun yelled
Sora found a peice of paper:
'Dear sun and sora~,
We left with shiiro to go find his partners and to go back to the castle. Sorry we left with out you but it was immportant buisness.
- love Chii and Hana'
Sora and sun look at each other then give each other the -_- face.

Jimen and Hana lay close to each other in the grass point out what clouds looked like.
"Dog." Jimen points.
"Cat." Hana points.
"Dinosaur." Jimen points.
"Trees~" Hana points.
"Heart." they both point hitting each others arm.
Jimen and Hana pull away blushing "S-sorry!" they both say.

Chii and shiiro were cloud watching as well.
Shiiro was more interstead in watching Chii though.
Chii was oblivouse to Shiiro watching her so she didn't mind.
Shiiro chuckled at Chii.

Omake started to awake.....
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:55 am

:Issue 15:

Omake got up and came outside of the tent "Hey Shiiro! I had a funny dream that you brought that damn girl and her friend along and you two were kis----" he stops when he sees Shiiro and Chii taking a nap in the grass together and Jimen and Hana laughing about clouds. Omake screamed agian and fainted again but everyone could give a crap less.

Shiiro pulled Chii closer into his arms.
Chii cuddled into his arms and giggled "Shii-kun.... I'm tired..."
Shiiro whispers into her ear "Then rest... I don't bite...."
Chii giggles again and falls into a peaceful sleep in shiiros warm arms.

Jimen and Gami continue to point out clouds when Jimen breaks the 'scilence'
"I knew there was something 'diffrent' that made you stick out to me." he says a little meekly.
Hana sits up "How so?"
Jimen sits up and blushes "To tell you the truth... I couldn't get you out of my head ever sence the arena..."
Hana giggles with a blush forming across her face "I couldn't get you out of mine either...."
Jimen and Hana stare into each others eyes again... when they both move closer and kissed~

Sun and Sora went around asking EVERY possible person who would know anything about where Demoans castle was, no such luck.
Caiden sees Sun and runs over to her "Babe! I have to tell you something!"
Sun slaps him across the face "Stay away."
Caiden grabs her hands "I know where the girls went."
Sun sighs "yeah right."
Caiden kisses sun who started crying when he did "I love you... I wouldn't lie to you."
Sun shakes her head "Then why were you with that girl!?"
Caiden smiles softly at sun "Shes my boss. I work for modling remember?"
Sun wraps her arms around Caiden "I'm sorry!" he says "Before we get carried away then went east of here."
Sora nods "Come on.... you can come too."
Sun grabs Caidens hand as they go on there journey to find the others....
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:39 am

Hana and Jimen broke apart from the kiss both with a deep red blush across they're faces.
Jimen and and Hana both suddenly say "Gomen nasai!" then look back up at each other and laugh.
Hana and jimen stare at each other again before Hana changed the subject to clouds again.

Chii and Shiiro both get up when they hear some loud talking that seem to be shouting.
"What in the world...." Chii yawned.
Shiiro kissed chiis forehead "Its probabaly lovers quarrel~"
Chii blushed then looked Shiiro in the eyes "That wont happen to us will it?"
Shiiros face turned completely red and a giant smile formed then he embraced Chii so hard "Never... Never ever..."
Chii clinged onto Shiiro "I hope so..."

"You did say east right??" Sun yelled hitting Caiden over the head.
Caiden ducked down trying to not get hit "Yes! East!"
Sora sighed at both of them then stopping.
Sun noticed Sora stopping "What?"
Sora pointed straight ahead to a small camp. "There...!" she started running twords it.
Sun grabbed Caidens arm and pulled him with her to the camp.

Jimen looked over to the west of him and Hana and saw three figures running this way. "Shiiro!" Jimen called.
Hana jumped at the sudden noise "Eh?"
Shiiro didn't hear Jimen, He didn't want to. He was in the middle of a passionate kiss with Chii.
Chii heard Jimen but couldn't control herself and pull away she was with Shiiro and that all that mattered to her at that moment to her.
Jimen sees the two kissing and sighs "Well Hana... be ready for a fight!!"
Hana goes wide eye again "EH??!!"

The three were just a little off of 100 yards from the camp when they stopped.
Sora pulled out her blade as well did Suan and Caiden
Jimen pulled out and readyed his blade as well.
Hana confused stood up and pulled out her blade as well.
Omake woke up to see Jimen and Hana in 'battle' stances and Shiiro and Chii kissing. He didn't know what was going on but he stood up and readyed himself for what ever Jimen and Hana were about to fight.

Sora shouted "We don't want to fight we just want Shiiro!"
Shiiro let go of Chiis lips very slowy then pulled himself up then helped chii up. "What do you want with me?"
Sun yelled next "Your necklace!"
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:53 am

Shiiro touches his necklace then looks at Chii "Arn't those your so called 'friends'?"
Chiis face still cherry red nodded "Yeah..."
Shiiro pulls his necklace off and puts it around Chiis neck "Stay here...."
Chiis did what she was told and stayed back as Shiiro bowed to the three ahead of him "I'm sorry, but... your hands can't touch royalty."
Chii touched the pendant and when she did it seemed to speak to her like before. 'chii..... chii....' it seemed to say.
Hana, Jimen and Omake moved forward just behind Shiiro ready to fight.
Shiiro motioned Jimen and Hana to take Sun, Omake to take Caiden, and he'd take Sora.
They all nod then move out at the same time.

Sora dodged everything shiiro was throwing at her, not one punch hit her "Your quick!"
Sora smiled "Heh, thanks!" she smashed shiiro with the hilt of the blade.
Shiiro groned and huddled over.
"Hah! didn't take muc--- Ugh!!" Sora got slammed in the gut by shiiro.
Shiiro smiled "Don't get so cocky!"

Caiden and Omake were both fist fighters so this was a pretty hurtful fight.
Omake and Caiden hit each other each time getting a harder punch in.
Omake laughed at Caiden as he spit out a mouthful of blood "I haven't had fun like this in a long time!"
Caiden smiled missing a tooth "Neither... have I!!"
Omake and caiden rush at each other again...

Sun laughed at Jimens attemtps at fighting "Kid give in."
Jimen shakes his head. "Never!"
Hana slashes Sun from behind but then gets hilted by the back of Suns blade "Ahh!" she squealed in pain which made Jimen jump and cut Suns arm deep.
Sun knocked Jimen over "IS THAT ALL??"

Chii watched the fighting crying her at her self 'Get up! fight!' she told heself. 'I can't shiiro told me to stay.... I can't just sit here!' she couldn't watch...

Caiden was on the ground pretty beat up close by Omake was ripped up badly as well.
Hana sat against a tree trying to regain lost strenght, she wasn't hurt to bad but her body couldnt take any more.
Jimen lay in the grass passed out close to Sun who was passed out as well.
Shiiro knelt to Sora who had a blade next to Shiiros neck. "Any last words?
Chii gets up and pulled her dagger out and slams her self into sora with her blade "Don't you dare touch shiiro!"
Sora drops her sword and falls back "Chii.... I'm sorry...."
Chii grabs onto shiiros shoulders "Are you ok??"
Shiiro stared up at Chii ".... I told you not to fight."
Chii slaps him "Is that all you care about!?"
Shiiro goes wide eyed then Chii looks at her hand at what she did to Shiiro. "Chii...." Shiiro got up to hug her but she backed away.
"Not right now! We have woonded!" she ran over to Hana and jimen.
Shiiro stared at the ground in shame.
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:10 pm

:EVERYONE CHANGED~!:

:Chii 地位:

DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] 98d5273

:Shiiro 強いろ:

DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] 1eaa801

:Hana 花:

DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] 7ca3585

:Jimen 地面:

DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] 18f4644

:Sun 産:

DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] Dea9788

:Caiden 皆伝:

DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] 3676281

:Sora 空:

DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] F3f5639

:NEW ARRIVALS~~~:

:Katsuya 勝也:

DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] Bceb37

:Mina みな:

DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] Df7d78

:Kirain 気ライン:

DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] 379534

:Kuro 黒:

DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] 63b5102

Last edited by Jitters on Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]   DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DNA, [Aka, Demons n' Angels]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Manga Four :: Media :: Writing-
Jump to: