The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Manga Four

The Awesome Official RHS And RMS Nerd Forum

PortalBaayslsaHomeVauyshLatest imagesSearchRandom2RegisterRandomLog in
Latest topics
» Are You A Nerd, Geek Or Dork?
Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 2:00 pm by Bakapachai

» Random Things that you wanna say....
Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:55 am by Bakapachai

» Art scraps
Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:52 am by Bakapachai

» How good is my japanese?
Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:26 am by Bakapachai

» How To Find Your God Tier Title!
Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 11:11 pm by Bakapachai

» UPDATED Ways To Contact You
Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:15 am by Gami

» Your new ruler can't read books
Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:41 am by Gami

» GAME
Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:35 am by Gami

» I am the new ruler!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:00 am by ren

» the new ruler wants music and videos!
Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:18 pm by Bakapachai

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 275 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:12 pm
Japanese Word Of The Day

Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

: : Broken Hearted, Dying Slowly and YOU Still Don't Care
Female Scorpio Rooster Age : 30
Number of posts : 2367
Yen : 6457
Languages : I do not speak
Mood : Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] Dead

Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] Empty
PostSubject: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:46 pm

1: You are:
a: Girl
b: Boy

2: You like:
a: Girls
b: Boys

3: You have just met the person of your dreams they are:
a: Mysterious, you never know where they are but they allways find you.
b: Lovey, they can keep they're feet on the ground and they can't keep they're mind off you.
c: Quite, they might have a more talkitive side but its hard for them to show with out getting embaressed.
d: Emo/Gothic/Depressed, they seem off the deep end but so how they find them self caught up with you.
e: Happy/hyper, Allways up in your face can't leave you alone but some how you can't get you mind off of them.
f: OTAKU, just what all your fan girl needs, you need in this person~

[Now I have to wait for each person to post because there a story for each of them]
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

: : Oh god what is this
Female Libra Rooster Age : 30
Number of posts : 3252
Yen : 7854
Languages : English, Japanese, German, Sindarin, Some Swedish
Mood : Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] Tired

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:09 am

1: You are:
a: Girl

2: You like:
b: Boys

3: You have just met the person of your dreams they are:
f: OTAKU, just what all your fan girl needs, you need in this person~

Otaku boyfriend = WIN nuu
Back to top Go down
https://tmfw.darkbb.com
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

Mood : Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] Dead

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:41 am

For Gami:

4: One day he gets the courage to ask you out you:
a: You say 'Yes' cooly like you don't care.
b:You say 'yes!' cheerfuly and giddly
c: You say 'No.' because you were to scared to say yes.
d: You say 'No.' because you just can't.

[once again has to wait]
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

Mood : Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] Tired

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:02 pm

4: One day he gets the courage to ask you out you:
b:You say 'Yes!' cheerfully and giddily

Though, he'd have to be my friend first before I'd consider dating him o:
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:02 pm

5: He blushes at your answer and tell you he'll pick you up you see the movie at 7:00. When he comes to pick you up he askes what movie YOU want to see. you say:
[PRETEND each one is anime]
a: 'I don't know, you pick.'
b: 'Horor film~'
c: 'Romance.'
d: 'Comedy!'
e: 'Action.'

[Waits XD]
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:56 pm

5: He blushes at your answer and tell you he'll pick you up you see the movie at 7:00. When he comes to pick you up he asks what movie YOU want to see. you say:
[PRETEND each one is anime]
a: 'I don't know, you pick.'
d: 'Comedy!'

Depends on my mood, I guess XD

Tired / Nervous - A
Hyper / Happy - D
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:33 pm

6: He blushes again then smiles at you, you guys go see a 'Comedy' he says "I don't care for gore, and chick flicks arn't me." then laughs. You guys have a wonderful night together and he drops you off. Right before you get to your door he grabs your hand and stares into your eyes. You:
a: Freak out and run inside, hurting him deeply.
b: Wait for him to make the next move
c: kiss him on the cheak and go inside.
d: kiss him first.
e: stand there confused giving him an odd look.
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:37 pm

6: He blushes again then smiles at you, you guys go see a 'Comedy' he says "I don't care for gore, and chick flicks aren't me." then laughs. You guys have a wonderful night together and he drops you off. Right before you get to your door he grabs your hand and stares into your eyes. You:
b: Wait for him to make the next move

I'd wait for what he does next, but I'd be giving him a bit of an odd look XD
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:43 pm

7: He kisses you on the forehead to afraid to kiss on the lips, yet, he smiles at you and says "Good night~" You:
a: Now freaks out and go inside
b: Smiles and giggles "Good night~!"
c: You just stare at him blankly.
d: You kiss his forehead back.
e: you scream "WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT??"
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:46 pm

7: He kisses you on the forehead to afraid to kiss on the lips, yet, he smiles at you and says "Good night~" You:
b: Smiles and giggles "Good night~!"

I'd blush REALLY hard, mumble "Good night" and go inside
Wait, would that be A?
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:52 pm

8: he chuckles at you expression and goes home. Monday morning while your getting to school you notice Him and he doesn't look very well. You:
a: Asks him whats up but doesn't try to pry it out.
b: Asks him and trys to pry every little thing out.
c: You wait for him to talk to you just in case he isn't in a good mood to talk.
d: You think maybe it was something I did and get depressed as well.
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:55 pm

8: He chuckles at your expression and goes home. Monday morning while your getting to school you notice him and he doesn't look very well. You:
a: Asks him whats up but doesn't try to pry it out.
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:59 pm

9: He says "I think I'm sick but my parents don't belive me..." he laughs slightly then grabs his stomach. You:
a: Ask him if he wants help to the nurse.
b: Say "Everything will be ok!" and smile
c: Don't say anything your just trying to get out of the germ infessed air.
d: Freak out and ask "Well are you going to be ok??"
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:03 pm

9: He says "I think I'm sick but my parents don't believe me..." he laughs slightly then grabs his stomach. You:
a: Ask him if he wants help to the nurse.
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:09 pm

10: he nods "Yeah, it might be for the best..." you two topple over to the nurses office and he lays in one of the gross plastic beds in there. Before you leave he grabes your hand like before and askes "Will you stay here for a little? I don't want to be alone.... I hate places like this..." then blushes telling you his worst fear of docters and hospitals. You:
a: Stay there with him to keep him comfortable.
b: Laugh at him and leave.
c: Stay there not trying to laughat what he told you.
d: Stay there and ask him "What happend that scared you?" maybe helping him to get over the fear.
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:12 pm

10: he nods "Yeah, it might be for the best..." you two topple over to the nurses office and he lays in one of the gross plastic beds in there. Before you leave he grabs your hand like before and asks "Will you stay here for a little? I don't want to be alone.... I hate places like this..." then blushes telling you his worst fear of doctors and hospitals. You:
d: Stay there and ask him "What happened that scared you?" maybe helping him to get over the fear.
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:19 pm

11: He blushes but oddly enough feels like he can trust you with anything "When I was little I broke my arm and when we went to the docter at he allmost ripped my arm off and we had to go there once every 2 weeks.." you:
a: say "It was only that time what if your badly hurt and dont go to the hospital?"
b: Laugh and Laugh
c: ask "was he mental?" trying to make him feel better.
d: say "GOD YOUR WEAK!"
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:28 pm

11: He blushes but oddly enough feels like he can trust you with anything "When I was little I broke my arm and when we went to the doctor at he almost ripped my arm off and we had to go there once every 2 weeks.." you:
c: ask "Was he mental?" trying to make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:38 pm

12: He laughs the smiles at you "Hopefully hes in an institution by now." he stares into your eyeys again. you:
a: turn away blushing madly.
b: smile with a blush across your face.
c: ask "Is there something on my face?"
d: leave right then
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:45 pm

12: He laughs the smiles at you "Hopefully hes in an institution by now." he stares into your eyes again. You:
b: Smile with a blush across your face.
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:52 pm

13: he smiles at you with a blush across his face "I hope we stay friends no matter what." he sits up and faces you. You:
a: freak out a bit and tell him "Not in school."
b: Blush harder and wait for him to make the move again
c: Runs out right then.
d: You kiss him
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:38 pm

13: he smiles at you with a blush across his face "I hope we stay friends no matter what." he sits up and faces you. You:
b: Blush harder and wait for him to make the move again

And I'd be smiling, too XD
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:33 am

14: He moves foreward and kisses you, you:
a: back away you don't want to get sick
b: you kiss him back a little embarressed because it's your first time
c: you kiss him back happly
d: you dodge him and laugh
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:40 am

14: He moves forward and kisses you, you:
b: You kiss him back a little embarrassed because it's your first time

Though, I'd be careful not to get sick XD
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:47 am

15: after the kiss both off you look at each other with flushed red faces he smiles and laughs "I hope you don't get sick now." then he says "Well if you do.... well then we can spend the day together."you:
a: laugh but relly hope you don't get sick.
b: Hope you get sick
c: Are not worryed about getting sick cause you rarely do.
d: leave right then and wash your mouth out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next