The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Manga Four

The Awesome Official RHS And RMS Nerd Forum

PortalBaayslsaHomeVauyshLatest imagesSearchRandom2RegisterRandomLog in
Latest topics
» Are You A Nerd, Geek Or Dork?
The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 2:00 pm by Bakapachai

» Random Things that you wanna say....
The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:55 am by Bakapachai

» Art scraps
The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:52 am by Bakapachai

» How good is my japanese?
The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:26 am by Bakapachai

» How To Find Your God Tier Title!
The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 11:11 pm by Bakapachai

» UPDATED Ways To Contact You
The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:15 am by Gami

» Your new ruler can't read books
The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:41 am by Gami

» GAME
The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:35 am by Gami

» I am the new ruler!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:00 am by ren

» the new ruler wants music and videos!
The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:18 pm by Bakapachai

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 275 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:12 pm
Japanese Word Of The Day

The Issues of the days XD

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ren
As Great As Konata
ren

: : piss
Female Aries Dog Age : 30
Number of posts : 1857
Yen : 6551
Languages : piss
Mood : The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 Asleep

The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:35 am

Alex you must write more!!! I'm a book word you're killing me!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

: : Broken Hearted, Dying Slowly and YOU Still Don't Care
Female Scorpio Rooster Age : 30
Number of posts : 2367
Yen : 6455
Languages : I do not speak
Mood : The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:38 am

Aya: my parents are limiting my time recently so one a day or read my version and Megamis version every day.
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

: : Oh god what is this
Female Libra Rooster Age : 30
Number of posts : 3252
Yen : 7852
Languages : English, Japanese, German, Sindarin, Some Swedish
Mood : The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 Tired

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:03 am

I'm catching up. >:3

Chii just stared at his red eye that was peaking out from his scarf. "So… You like her because of the money?" Chii asked, getting tense.
He laughed, and started walking closer to Chii, watching her get tenser and tenser. Suddenly a dagger hit his back and caused him to faint. Chii jumped up and spun around to Hana, who was standing in the bathroom door with her robe on and had her arm risen. Obviously she was the one who had thrown the dagger. Hana lowered her arm and sighed. "For demon’s sake. Why does it seem whenever I’m gone, some guy comes in and harasses you?"
Chii chuckled weakly. "Yeah. I guess that’s true." She pulled herself of the bed and pushed open the window. She grabbed the boy around his red scarf and threw him out onto a bush. Chii slowly closed the window and sighed. "Well, now I’m gonna take a shower and go to bed…" She shuffled to the bathroom.
Hana yawned, her teeth showing. "Alright… Night, Chii." She fell backwards on her bed and stretched out.
"Night~!" Chii called back and closed the bathroom door.

The next morning, Chii turned on the TV and reached up to yawn. She noticed that Hana was already in the shower, which surprised her, since usually Hana got up after herself. Chii yawned again and sat up to change the channel to cartoons. As she just got to the channel, Sun burst through their doors, close to tears.
"You guys!" Sun sobbed.
Chii jumped at her near screaming sob. "Woah, what…?" Chii calmed down. "Sun are yo-" She was cut off suddenly by Sun.
"Caiden! He was with another girl!" She screamed out. Chii pulled back and touched her ears from the volume of Sun.
"Umm… Is he still there?" Chii asked back.
Sun nodded, a few tears streaming down her light purple face. "I… I can show you." She started fast walking out of the room and down the hall.
"Ah… Hana, we’ll be outside! We’ll be back in ten minutes!" Chii yelled just loud enough for Hana to hear and started running after Sun.
Chii caught up and Sun pointed to a bar across from the inn. She wiped away a few tears still coming from her red eyes and they began to cross the almost empty street.
As they entered, they could see Caiden easily, since he was one of the few there that early in the morning. He was talking and flirting with a girl that looked like an older version of Sun. She wore a short black dress, had long black hair, light purple skin, red eyes, tattoos and horns. Chii’s jaw dropped and Sun sobbed a bit more.

They came in to the inn’s room once again, and saw Hana on her bed, watching cartoons. She turned her head to the sobbing Sun and shocked Chii and looked worried. "What happened?" She stood up, her tail twitching.
Sun screamed, "Caiden cheated on me! He’s just a fucking bastard!" Sun bursted out in tears. "I’m gonna go to my house to cry…" She started to calm down.
"Well, if you feel that you need someone, come to our room, Sun…" Chii mumbled as Sun left the room, still crying. She spun around to Hana and they shared a worried look. "I hope everything will be alright…" Chii sighed.

Chii and Hana became bored several hours later, and decided to take a walk to the flower field outside the gates. It was mainly filled with wild demon daises, so it was very beautiful. Both girls picked some demon daises, avoiding the bites, when Hana suddenly ran off past a hill to get more flowers.
"Hana?!" Chii screamed out, but she couldn’t hear a response.
"Chii? Is that you?" A voice came from above her. Chii remained silent, for she knew it was Shiro, and she didn’t want to speak to him. "Why don’t you answer…?" A swift beat of large wings came closer and closer until they were before Chii. Shiro stood there, his pale skin red from blush. Chii’s face was also very red, but unlike Shiro’s, she was sweating. "Are you alright?" Shiro asked worriedly. He stepped forward and touched her hand that held a basket. "Oh, no. Just as I thought…" He noticed that she had a deep bite mark from a demon daisy.
"Shiro… I think…" Her eyes shut as she collapsed in his arms.
"Ch… Chii?!" He put his hands around her and loosened her hand that held the basket so she would drop it. "Don’t… Don’t worry!" He stuttered.
Back to top Go down
https://tmfw.darkbb.com
ren
As Great As Konata
ren

: : piss
Female Aries Dog Age : 30
Number of posts : 1857
Yen : 6551
Languages : piss
Mood : The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 Asleep

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:22 am

Awe~! Kawaii~! XD
Ai~! Ai~!
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:29 pm

redninja

Shiro fell down on his knees with Chii’s almost unconscious body in his arms. His pure white wings folding gently around them, causing them to be surrounded in white. He tilted his porcelain head towards her furry ear and started to whisper. "Chii… Even though I came on to you before with what you called ‘stalking’, I have a few truths for you. When your father past away… He told me… "Shiro… My daughter… She will have to leave and find a new life. I want you to follow her… Make sure she…" And then he collapsed in the throne room, next to me, while you screamed your heart out. But, let me assure you… Even though I’m an angel, doesn’t mean I have a totally angelic heart. I also complied to follow you because I had watched you grow up from a giggly little princess to a spunky teenager. I loved you and now I want to marry you…" He looked up as her heard a noise outside his winged dome. His head peered over a wing as Hana stood on the hill, dropping her demon daises and swiftly pulling out her dagger. His pale mouth let out a tiny gasp as he jumped into the sky and opened his wings powerfully. Hana stopped taking out the dagger and stared up to him, wondering what she should do. His wings glittered in the sun, showing just his outline and Chii’s.
"Hana…" Chii coughed and caught Hana’s attention. "He’s not an enemy…" She faded out again.
Shiro looked down at Chii worriedly and then lowered a bit so he was only a few yards above Hana. "Please, Hana-san… We need to get back to the Inn. She got bit by a demon daisy, and pretty badly! Please trust me…" He begged lightly. Hana looked around, confused, but decided that as long as Shiro held Chii, she’d have to follow him.

Shiro and Hana got back to the Inn within a few minutes and Hana grabbed a wet rag from the bathroom. They both sat on a bed, waiting for her yellow eyes to open. Hana was still confused, and she looked out the window. "Ok…" She mumbled. "So… First she hates you, now she loves you. What happened?" Hana’s gray eyes slid around the right side of the room, avoiding Shiro’s.
Shiro looked to the left side of the room, avoiding Hana’s eyes and sighed. "We had spent a lot of time in the past, but she just doesn’t remember." Shiro sensed Hana’s confusion and sighed again. He explained everything from when they were little to now and how he’d always been her ‘Guardian Angel’.
Hana nodded and took everything in. "Wow…" She smiled and turned to Shiro. "Well, I guess you come to expect all these surprises from Chii’s life."
Shiro smiled and turned around as well. "Well, that’s what I think is the most fun about her. That’s why I love her. Because you never know what’ll happen."

After a few minutes of TV Chii moaned a bit. Both Hana and Shiro jumped at the sudden noise from Chii and they turned around to look at her. "Gutan tag, Chii~!" Shiro happily chirped and winked at her. "You feel better at all?" He asked worriedly and his smile tilted down a bit.
Chii blushed and nodded in reply. "A little…" Her voice was very weak. "Thanks, Shiro…" She coughed again.
Shiro’s face turned pure red and he turned to depart. "I… I should go… Jimen and Omake are waiting…" He lifted his light body off the bed and walked a few steps to the door. Chii struggled off her bed and leaped off it to hug him. Somehow she was still sitting on the bed, yet hugging him. Hana’s eyebrows lifted up. "Shi… Shiro… Please come back…" Chii couldn’t control herself as tears streamed down her face.
Shiro turned around and gave a weak smile. "Get some sleep…" He leaned down to kiss her forehead, also pushing her back to the bed, and vanished in a swirl of white dots.

An hour or so after Shiro had left, both the girls were watching TV. A knock at the door sounded through the room as Hana got up to answer it. Chii was almost asleep, but she kept mumbling ‘Shiro… Shiro’.
Sun and Sora bursted through the door. "What’s up, you two?" Sun almost shouted. Chii jumped up from almost sleeping and rubbed her eyes. "Wow, Chii… You don’t look too good…" She walked over to her and bent over to examine her.
Chii laughed weakly. "I just had a fever… Nothing bad…"
Sora put her hand on Chii’s head slowly. "Nothing bad? You’re burning up!" She said worriedly.
Sun smiled at Chii. "Hmmm? You have something you’re hiding… This is worse than both a fever and a demon daisy bite. You should of recovered by now~!" She giggled in delight at a new secret.
Chii blushed hard. She gulped and begun to tell about the ending of the field story and the Inn story. She left out all the truths he had stated to her.
"Aw~! See? Told you! You loooooove him~!" Sun mocked.
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:08 am

XD

Chii’s face turned bright red but she knew Sun was right. Although she usually didn’t admit defeat, she did this time. She dropped her head and got off from her bed, walking quickly out the door. The other three looked at each other worriedly.

Chii ran out into the beautiful demon daisy field and started crying. She collapsed in the field, avoiding the daises the best she could. "Why?!" She screamed out to anyone in the field. "Why now?! How could I have fallen for him?!" She buried her furry face in her hands and her red pigtails bounced with each sob. She looked as far back as she could in her memory but she could find him anywhere.

Shiro was chatting with Jimen and Omake in a café, but then felt something cold go down his spine, as if something was wrong. "I… I got to go…!" He stuttered and stood up.
Jimen and Omake stared at Shiro with solid rock eyes. "Where? To where that damn girl is again?!" Omake yelled at him and nearly pounded the table. "She’s getting in the way!"
Shiro clenched his fist and slammed it against Omake’s side, knocking him over. "Don’t EVER say that about her unless you want to DIE!" He shook his fist at Omake and looked down.
Omake was frightened on the floor of the café, slightly shaking. Shiro had never used force on him before.
Jimen ignored their fight as he thought about one of the girls he fought in the arena a day or so back, knowing there was something particular about her that caught his attention.

Shiro ran out of the café and took off in the street, opening his huge wings quickly. It only took him a minute to get to the field where he’d sensed Chii’s fear. Shiro’s feet landed oddly and he almost fell, but right away he caught sight of her, bent on the field with tears rolling down her cheeks like two waterfalls.
He straightened up and slowly walked over to Chii. He fell to his knees next to her. "Chii…" He moved closer and extended his wings slightly to shield her. "Chii… Please stop crying. What’s the matter?"
Chii looked up at him and instantly smiled. She jumped up into his lap and rubbed her face in his robe.
Shiro jumped a little at her sudden movement but then extended his wings more around them while he hugged her back. "Chii, what’s bothering you?" He asked.
She calmed her sobs and sighed. "Why… Why is it that I’ve fallen for you, yet I have no clue who you are?" She paused and thought for a moment. "Well, I know you but at the same time I don’t... "
He held her tighter. "That’s why I need to bring you back to the Demona castle…Ouch!" His sentence stopped as his ankle was bitten by a demon daisy. "Crap…" He fainted in her arms.
"Shi… Shiro?!" Chii panicked and started to drag him back to the Inn, ruining his robe. She was able to pick him up for the rest of the demon daisy field, but then she had to drop him again and start off to the Inn quickly.

"Hey, you guys…" Chii moaned and opened the door with Shiro on her shoulder. "He needs to stay over tonight…" Her body fell over and she fainted. Chii mumbled, "Damn… demon… daises…"
Sora, Sun and Hana jumped at her arrival, and grabbed the bodies. Hana and Sora grabbed Chii’s body and dropped her on her bed, while Sun dropped Shiro on Hana’s.
As they slept, Hana went to get them food and water and Sun and Sora had to leave for urgent business from their boss, so Chii and Shiro were all alone when they had gained conciseness. The mood of the room was confusing, both lovey, yet awkward.
When Shiro had fallen into unconsciousness again, Chii got off her bed and walked over to him. She messed with his long white hair and giggled. She stared at him for what seemed like forever. Then, she made her move. Her body bent down and she kissed his warm, yet lifeless lips. "Too bad you’re not awake…" She giggled.

Last edited by Megami on Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

: : Broken Hearted, Dying Slowly and YOU Still Don't Care
Female Scorpio Rooster Age : 30
Number of posts : 2367
Yen : 6455
Languages : I do not speak
Mood : The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:45 pm

Good job megami!
[IM ON IN HISTORY!!!]
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:21 am

BAM

Chii silently stared down at Shiiro’s necklace with glowing yellow eyes. She reached out her soft hand and touched it gently. She knew she had seen it somewhere before and it seemed like it was calling to her. Shiiro responded by rolling over into Chii’s lap suddenly.
Hana pushed open the door and was slightly alarmed to see Shiiro in Chii’s lap, but Chii couldn’t see Hana since she had her back to her. Hana stifled a giggle and Chii swiftly spun her head around, flinging her red hair and blushing madly, yet smiling. “Back already?” Chii asked Hana, giggling but trying not to wake Shiiro.
Hana nodded in reply. “You feeling alright now?”
Chii smiled. “Hai, I don’t stay sick long.”
“That’s good news, but what about Shiiro-san?” Hana asked, moving her gray eyed gaze over to the sick Shiiro.
Chii followed Hana’s gaze and looked at Shiiro once again, who had started to drool. “Ewwww! He drooled on my legs!!” She screamed and started to squirm away. Shiiro was woken, alarmed by the noise and grabbed her legs, acting on impulse.
“Nnnnn… You woke me up…” He tiredly pulled himself up, using Chii’s legs as a lever.
Chii continued to squirm but Shiiro smiled and dragged her into his arms. “Na-Nani?!”
Shiiro chuckled and squeezed her. “Don’t act so innocent after what happened earlier.”
Chii blushed so that her whole face was red. “But you were asleep!”
Hana and Shiiro laughed in reply as Chii continued to blush.

Chii and Hana turned on the TV and relaxed, watching cartoons. Shiiro, feeling quite greasy, decided to take a shower for the first time in ages. A while after he got in, the bathroom door opened and steam rose around a nearly sparkling Shiiro. Chii and Hana gasped and covered their eyes, screaming “Bright!!” in unison. Realizing this, they turned to each other and laughed.
Shiiro smiled elegantly and made a line to Chii’s bed. He stroked his long white hair once and laid next to her.
“What happened to your partners?” Chii asked him randomly.
Shiiro remembered them suddenly like a brick to the head. He closed his blue eyes and sighed loudly. “I don’t wanna go” He let out a whine resembling a little kid’s. “Chii, I don’t wanna go~”
Chii giggled at his youthfulness. “Then why don’t you just take us with you?”
Shiro smiled so large it took up most of his face. “I hoped you’d say that”

Sun and Sora waited patiently for their next mission to be decided at Fighter Head Quarters. Walking swiftly, they entered through the front gates, glided through the commons and went down the gallows to enter the mistresses’ lair. A girl her prime turned to them, her long, wispy pink hair following.
“Good day, Mistress Yoshi.” Sora and Sun took the precaution of bowing to her.
Yoshi smiled slightly. “You two are never late, are you?”
Sora shook her head. “Never, ma’am.”
Sun’s red eyes bolted to Sora and then returned to facing Yoshi. “Sometimes”
Yoshi laughed at her reply and her smile faded. “Well, it’s been awhile since your last mission, but here it is”
Sun and Sora took a step forward and received an envelope. After turning it so they could see the front, they gasped in unison.
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:41 am

Another

Chii and Hana packed up the little they had into backpacks before they would depart for the next adventure with Shiiro. Hana trotted down the stairs to return the keys to the manager while Shiiro changed and Chii finished packing. Chii waited silently for Shiiro to make a bad move, which he did, of course. He opened the door to the bathroom and took a few steps out in his pure white boxers and his black frilled shirt, barely buttoned. He claimed he was looking for his pants, but he was really just freaking Chii out while his pants were in the bathroom.
“Chii~” Shiiro called from behind Chii, slightly echoing.
Chii continued to make sure she had packed everything and knew not to turn around or else something bad might happen.
Shiiro whined like a little kid again. He was good at it. “You’re no fun~”
Hana returned up the stairs during this scene and stood, frozen in shock at Shiiro, nearly naked. In horror, she screamed. “Get dressed! Get dressed! For god’s sake, get dressed!!” She spun on her heel and went out of the room, shaking in fear. “Chii, tell Shiiro-san to get dressed!” She called from outside the room.
Shiiro chuckled with a slight evil undertone. “Okay, okay. Fine, Hana. Chii’s not being any fun, anyways”

An hour later, we join them again…
“Shiiro-kun, you don’t know where we’re going, do you?” Chii taunted Shiiro and Hana giggled.
Shiiro stopped and turned quickly to Chii, his face red with blush. “No! I know exactly where we’re going! It’s just…” He stopped as he noticed Chii and Hana were laughing hard at him.
“Shiiro-kun, what way is it, then?” Chii mocked between choked laughs.
Shiiro sighed at the girls and thought for a moment. “East of here”
Hana immediately raised her arm and pointed East, ending their laughter. “That way, then”
Shiiro blushed in embarrassment. “I-I knew that!” He turned back with his head down and started to walk. “And stop calling me Shiiro-kun!” He yelled at Chii, now several yards in front of them.
Chii stuck her tongue out. “Fine, Shii-kun.” Hana laughed once again and Shiiro blushed harder, but it wasn’t visible to the girls.

Sun and Sora exchanged looks of worry. “This girl… What did she do?” Sun asked.
Yoshi turned to the girls again, stopping the shuffle of papers on her desk. “Why do you ask?”
Sora sucked in air and released it. “So, we know where to look for her. She may be in the same place again.”
Yoshi smiled delicately. “Good thinking. She is former King Demona’s daughter, but the only way to find that angel is to locate her.”
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:49 pm

Whoo~ :3

Shiiro was still walking pretty fast ahead so the girls couldn’t see his bright red face. Chii and Hana continued to giggle behind Shiiro. They just couldn’t help themselves.
Chii walked faster and caught up to Shiiro. Her hand grabbed his shoulder, bringing it back a bit. “Hey! Slow down!” She giggled, which made Shiiro’s face redder. Shiiro complied, looking ahead and down once again, but slowing his steps a bit.
Chii still had a grip on Shiiro’s shoulder, so she tried to get a glance at his face. When she came close, he just turned it the other way. Chii let go and fell back to walk with Hana again. “Something’s up with him… And I don’t think it’s just about me…” She mumbled.
Hana nodded, sensing the tenseness Shiiro was giving off.

Sun and Sora exchanged glances and looked back at Yoshi. “Yes, mistress” They nodded obediently.
Yoshi’s red eyes turned into a cold stare. “Is something bothering you two?” She asked, seeing through them.
Sun and Sora gulped and shook their heads. “No, no… Nothing…”
Yoshi could feel their awkwardness and her eyes snapped open. “You know her, don’t you?!” She yelled.
Sun and Sora’s eyes dragged their faces down in embarrassment.

The group had been walking for over an hour and sweat was dropping from all of them. Chii and Hana fell to the ground at the same time and whined loudly, “Break!!”
Shiiro turned around, his redness almost gone. “Fine, fine.” He sighed and walked behind a tree a few hundred feet from the girls.
Chii looked at the ground, her yellow eyes full of sadness.
Hana got up from their resting spot and quick walked to Shiiro’s tree. She grabbed his frilly collar and pulled him another fifty feet. “What’s the matter with you?!” She hissed. “First you were all love-y and nice to Chii! Suddenly you’re trying to avoid her?! What the hell, man?!” Her gray eyes pierced into his blue ones.
Shiiro went wide eyed and he blushed hard again. “What do you mean?! I’m not trying to avoid her!” He protested.
Hana’s face glowed red in anger. “Whatever! If you brake her heart, I’ll kill you!” She nearly screamed in his face.
Shiiro glanced in the direction of Chii, who was still gazing at the ground, close to tears. He winced in pain at this image and looked back at Hana. “I… I just have a lot on my mind right now…”
Hana’s face lost it’s red glow and her eyebrows furrowed. “Huh?”
Shiiro looked at the ground for a few seconds and sighed. He brought his pale face back up and explained everything to Hana.

The two returned to Chii about ten minutes later.
Chii looked up at Shiiro, her big yellow eyes filled with sorrow. “Shiiro… I’m sorry if I—” She was cut off by Shiiro’s face swooping down and kissing her.
Shiiro fell to his knees and hugged her tightly. “It’s not your fault, okay?”
Chii sat for a few seconds in shock, but then quickly wrapped her arms around Shiiro, feeling so much better about herself. “Ok…” A tear rolled down her face in happiness as they stayed in their embrace.
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:57 pm

Next~

Jimen and Omake were waiting at camp. Actually, Omake had run off somewhere to rant about how stupid Shiiro was, while Jimen slept. Jimen twitched a bit as he heard people chatting outside.
“Shii-kun~ This is where you were staying?” Chii giggled.
Shiiro sighed. “When you’re out in the wild for days, you don’t sleep in giant tents that take ten hours to set up.”
Chii stuck out her tongue while Hana laughed at the scene. Shiiro began to get angry and he grabbed Chii’s chin. Pulling her up, he nearly yelled. “Stick your tongue out at me again and I’ll--!” He stopped when he noticed Jimen’s head was poking out of the tent curiously. “Jimen! You’re okay!” He chirped.
Jimen pulled his head back inside the tent and lay down.
Shiiro let go of Chii’s chin, making her unbalanced and leading to her falling on the grass. “Jimen…” He entered the tent.
Hana and Chii giggled at the quarreling boys and Chii pulled herself off the ground, wiping her black skirt off.
Jimen rubbed his eyes at Shiiro. “What…?”
Shiiro stopped himself from replying and looked around. “Wait… Where’s Omake?”
Jimen shrugged, still on the floor. “He left awhile ago…”
Chii and Hana entered the tent, still giggling.
Jimen stopped and noticed them. “You brought girls?”
Shiiro glared at Jimen. “Have a problem?”
Jimen sat up and shook his head. “No… Just… Omake is going to have a fit.”
Shiiro turned his head and gazed at Chii. Hana was helping her put her hair in pigtails.
Jimen followed his gaze. “She’s cute.”
Shiiro turned and smiled at Jimen. “Which one are you talking about?”
Jimen blushed a bit and Shiiro began to tease him.

A few minutes later, Omake walked back into camp, still rambling on about Shiiro being dumb. “If I see him again, especially with that girl, I’m gonna—” He was cut off by his own shock, as he had just caught the sight of Shiiro kissing Chii in camp. “Ahh… Ahh…” He started, then screamed in horror. Everyone within a two mile radius could probably hear it. Everyone turned to him and Shiiro slowly released his lips from Chii. “Omake! How nice of you to join us!” He chirped, smiling.
Omake didn’t know how to deal with this, and fell backwards, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:29 pm

YOUR DEPOSIT IS SAFE WITH ME, LOL nuu

Shiiro sighed and dragged Omake into the tent, leaving him there since he didn’t want to deal with him. He walked out and noticed Chii with very messed up pigtails.
Chii saw Shiiro and gave him puppy eyes. “Shiiro~ Help pwease?”
Shiiro blushed and chuckled a bit. “Of course, love…” He replied cutely and sat down next to her, starting to undo the pigtails.
Chii blushed while he did this and turned her head over to where Jimen and Hana were laying.
“It’s so cool to meet someone like me, ya know?” Jimen chuckled next to Hana.
Hana giggled in reply. “I never thought I’d meet someone like me, either!”
Jimen and Hana smiled and their heads turned to face each other. Their eyes meet and didn’t brake the contact for a long while.
Chii and Shiiro had been watching, and they both sighed. “Awe…”
Shiiro finished redoing Chii’s hair and kissed her open neck.
Chii blushed hard but allowed Shiiro to continue until he went a bit too far. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into his lap. “Shii-kun…!” Chii gasped, startled.
Shiiro chuckled and blushed as both their eyes drifted up to watch the fluffy clouds.

Sun and Sora quickly trotted to the inn where the girls were this morning.
“Shit!” Sun yelled, entering the empty room.
Sora looked around and found a piece of paper on the bed.
‘Dear Sun and Sora,
We left with Shiiro to go find his camp and then go back to the castle. Sorry we left you, but it was important business.
- Love, Chii and Hana’
Sora and Sun finished reading and glared at the letter.

Jimen and Hana laid even closer to each other in the grass, pointing out what clouds looked like.
“Dog…” Jimen pointed to the East.
“Cat…” Hana pointed to the West.
“Dinosaur…” Jimen pointed in front of him.
“Trees…” Hana pointed to the West again.
“Heart…” They both pointed in the same spot almost above them, hitting each other’s arm.
Jimen and Hana pulled their arms away, blushing. “S-Sorry!” They said in unison.

Chii and Shiiro were still cloud watching as well. Though, Shiiro was more interested in watching Chii.
Chii was oblivious to Shiiro’s eyes staring at her, so she didn’t mind.
Shiiro blushed and chuckled a bit at Chii. ‘Such a nice day…’ He thought.

Omake moved his right leg. He was starting to wake up…
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:56 pm

redninja

Omake woke up and rubbed his head. He stretched and came outside, happy he was up. “Hey, Shiiro! I had a funny dream that you brought that damn girl and her friend along! And then you two were—” He stopped dead when he saw Shiiro and Chii side by side, taking a nap together on the grass. His eyes moved around frantically and found Jimen laughing with Hana about clouds. Omake screamed again and fainted, but this time, no one cared.

Shiiro woke up a little because of the scream and noticed Chii was a bit too far away from him. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her next to him.
Chii cuddled against him and giggled. “Shii-kun… I’m tired…”
Shiiro blushed and whispered in her ear. “Then rest… I don’t bite…”
Chii giggled again and silently fell into a peaceful sleep in Shiiro’s warm arms.

Jimen and Hana continued to point clouds when Jimen broke the cycle.
“I knew there was something ‘different’ about you that made you stick out to me.” He said a bit meekly and blushed.
Hana sat up, traces of blush on her face. “How so?” She asked out of curiosity.
Jimen sat up as well and blushed harder. “To tell you the truth… I couldn’t get you out of my head since the arena fight…”
Hana giggled, the blush now forming across her face. “I couldn’t get you out of mine, either…”
Jimen turned to Hana and they stared into each others’ eyes once again. This time, they moved closer and kissed.

Sun and Sora ran around the city, asking every person in the street about where Demona’s castle was. No luck.
Caiden spotted Sun across the street and ran over to her. “Babe! Babe! I have to tell you something!” He smiled.
Sun slapped him across the face. “Stay away, bastard.” She hissed.
Caiden grabbed her hands tightly. “I know where the girls went.” He moved his face closer to her’s.
Sun sighed and turned her face away. “Yeah, right.”
Caiden moved even closer and kissed Sun. “I love you… I wouldn’t lie to you…” Tears streamed down his face.
Sun shook her head. “Then why were you with that girl?!” She demanded.
Caiden smiled softly. “She’s my boss. I work for a modeling company, remember?”
Sun’s red eyes opened widely and she broke free of his grasp, just to hug Caiden. “I’m so sorry!” Her eyes started to let out tears.
Caiden pulled away and looked into her eyes. “Before that, let’s go get them. They’re east of here.”
Sora nodded. “Come on. Let’s go.”
Sun grabbed Caiden’s hand and they ran off to find the others.
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm

Yay~

Hana and Jimen slowly unlocked their lips and opened their eyes. Across both of their faces was a deep red blush and both thought maybe they did something wrong. They turned their heads and said. “Gomen nasai!” Their eyes met again and they both started laughing. When the laughing ceased, they were staring at each other again. Hana saw a fluffy cloud in the corner of her gray eye and turned her head to point at it.

Chii and Shiiro were suddenly alarmed and sat up together, hearing a lot of shouting beyond the camp.
“What in the world…?” Chii asked, yawning.
Shiiro smiled and kissed Chii’s forehead. “It’s probably just some lover’s quarrel…”
Chii blushed and caught Shiiro’s blue eyes with her yellow ones. “We won’t ever fight, will we?” She asked cutely.
Shiiro’s face transitioned from pale to red and he smiled sweetly. “Never…” He leaned into Chii, giving her another hug. “Never ever…” He whispered into her ear.
Chii clinged back onto Shiiro. “I hope so…”

“You did say east, right?!” Sun shouted, hitting Caiden on the head.
Caiden ducked, a weak attempt to dodge it. “Yes! East!”
Sore sighed and turned her head away from the fight. She stopped when something came into her vision.
Sun slowed down when she noticed Sora had stopped. “What is it?”
Sora pointed straight ahead to a barely noticeable camp. “There!” Her pace picked up and soon she was running towards it.
Sun turned to grab Caiden’s arm and pulled him along as she ran after Sora.

Jimen turned his head slightly to the west of him, hearing noises. Hana noticed, too, and saw three figures advancing on them quickly. “Shiiro!” Jimen called, jumping to his feet.
Hana jumped up in confusion. “Eh?! What’s happening?!”
Shiiro refused to listen into Jimen. He was in a world of his own, French kissing Chii passionately.
Chii heard Jimen but she couldn’t bring herself to stop their kiss. It was a moment in paradise for her and nothing could ruin it.
Jimen turned his head, wondering why nobody replied to him. He sighed as Shiiro and Chii continued their kiss, not caring. “Well, Hana…” He turned forward again. “Get ready for a fight!”
Hana’s eyes went wide. “Eh?!”

The three skidded to a halt about a hundred yards from the camp.
Sora breathed in calmly, pulling out her katana. It shined brightly in the sun.
Sun saw Sora’s sign and pulled out a katana, too. Her’s was black, but still shone.
Caiden pounded his fists together, refusing to use a weapon besides himself.
Jimen raised his hand and in some sort of light appeared the form of a golden sword. He swung it down and readied it.
Hana, slightly confused, pulled out her dagger from her pocket.
Omake woke again and noticed people in battle stances. Not dazed at all, he jumped up and readied himself next to Jimen.
Jimen looked over to him with red eyes. “Nice of you to join us.” He said, copying Shiiro.
Omake smiled at him evilly and turned back to the other three.

Sora relaxed a bit and shouted. “We don’t want to fight you. We just want Shiiro!”
Shiiro, suddenly realizing the situation, unlocked his lips from Chii’s slowly and got up. He put a hand out for Chii and she held on to get pulled up. Shiiro turned to the three with a solid face. “What do you want with me?”
Sun matched his expression. “We want your necklace!”
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:32 pm

FAITTO~

Shiiro gently touched his necklace and glanced over at Chii. “Aren’t those your so called ‘friends’?”
Chii, in a daze from the kiss, nodded. “Yeah…”
Shiiro unlatched his necklace and it glowed brightly. He walked over to Chii and put it around her neck. “Stay here…” It glowed with amazing beams of light when it touched her. Chii did what she was told, since she promised herself to be loyal to Shiiro.
Shiiro walked past his friends and quickly bowed between them. “I’m sorry, but your peasant hands can not touch royalty.” He stated, pointing to Chii.
Chii looked down at the pendant and cradled it in her arms. It seemed to speak to her. ‘Chii… Chii…’ The voice echoed.
Hana, Jimen and Omake walked forward to form a line with Shiiro. Shiiro motioned with quick hand signals that Jimen and Hana would take Sun, Omake to take Caiden and he’d take Sora. They nodded and prepared for their fight.

Something started to glow in Shiiro’s hand. He opened his eyes quickly and threw it at Sora. She jumped, dodging it and landed behind Shiiro. He twisted around on his heel, attempting to punch Sora in the stomach. With a twirl, she spun and bounced off his head, landing yards away. “You’re quick!” Shiiro smiled, pumped.
Sora prepared her katana for a strike. “Thanks!” She took off with one foot and propelled the hilt of her blade into his stomach. Shiiro groaned and fell to the ground with a thud. Sora laughed. “Ha! That didn’t take much--!” Shiiro had spun on the ground and kicked her in the gut.
Shiiro smiled with a bit of blood in his teeth as Sora grabbed her stomach and coughed up some blood. “Don’t get so cocky!”

Caiden and Omake punched each other in the shoulder, causing a loud pop from both of them. They were a wreck, totally bruised and bloodied. Omake laughed at Caiden while holding his wounded shoulder and spit out a mouthful of blood. “I haven’t had fun like this in a long time!”
Caiden smiled, revealing that he had lost a tooth. “Neither have I!”
Omake and Caiden rushed into each other again, hitting both their guts.

Sun dodged every swing of Jimen’s sword. “Kid, give in!” She hissed loudly.
Jimen shook his head, still swinging. “Never!”
Hana ran up to Sun from behind, but was too slow. Sun spun around and stabbed Hana in the stomach, then blocked another blow from Jimen by arching her body. Hana stood in shock, and Sun kicked her out of the way. This caused Hana to squeal in pain, horridly injured. Jimen’s eyes opened wide in a lover’s rage, nearly slicing Sun’s arm off.
Sun smiled, no pain reaching her. She punched Jimen hard in the head, making him fly over and hit a tree. “Is that all?!” She called, getting delusional from blood loss. She swung her blade around at invisible enemies, then collapsed on the ground.

Chii watched the fighting, horrified and crying. ‘Get up! Fight!’ Part of her said. ‘I can’t! Shiiro told me to stay…’ She shook her head, her dark red pigtails bouncing.

Caiden was on the ground near Omake, both of them a bloody mess.
Hana was under a tree she hit, cradling herself in pain.
Jimen was passed out by another tree, his wings spread.
Sun was in the middle of the open area, her arm’s blood everywhere around her.
Shiiro was up against a rock with Sora’s blade against his neck. “Any last words?” She licked her lips, prepared to kill.
Chii jumped up and dashed towards them, ramming her blade into Sora’s side. “Don’t you dare ever touch Shiiro!” She screamed, tears running from her eyes.
Sora landed on the ground and Chii landed next to her, anger in her eyes. Sora let go of her sword and clenched up in pain. “Chii… I’m sorry… But we have to…” A few tears ran down her cheeks.
Chii swung around and jumped up when she saw Shiiro. “Shii-kun!” She screamed, running towards him. She grabbed his shoulders and came face to face with him. “Are you okay?!” She asked, panic on her face.
Shiiro stared up at Chii. “I told you not to fight…”
Chii threw her dagger to her left and used that hand to slap him. “Is that all you care about?!” She screamed into him, tears flowing down her chin.
Shiiro’s blue eyes widened. “Chii…” He tried to hug her, but she backed away.
“Not now! We have wounded!” Chii glared at him and turned to help Hana and Jimen.
Shiiro stood in shock and his head lowered in shame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Issues of the days XD   The Issues of the days XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Issues of the days XD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2