The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Manga Four

The Awesome Official RHS And RMS Nerd Forum

PortalBaayslsaHomeVauyshLatest imagesSearchRandom2RegisterRandomLog in
Latest topics
» Are You A Nerd, Geek Or Dork?
Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 2:00 pm by Bakapachai

» Random Things that you wanna say....
Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:55 am by Bakapachai

» Art scraps
Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:52 am by Bakapachai

» How good is my japanese?
Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:26 am by Bakapachai

» How To Find Your God Tier Title!
Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 11:11 pm by Bakapachai

» UPDATED Ways To Contact You
Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:15 am by Gami

» Your new ruler can't read books
Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:41 am by Gami

» GAME
Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:35 am by Gami

» I am the new ruler!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:00 am by ren

» the new ruler wants music and videos!
Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:18 pm by Bakapachai

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 275 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:12 pm
Japanese Word Of The Day

Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You?

Go down 
2 posters

Which one did you get? \o/
Omi
Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? I_vote_lcap0%Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kimiko
Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? I_vote_lcap0%Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Raimundo
Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? I_vote_lcap50%Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Clay
 0% [ 0 ]
Dojo
 0% [ 0 ]
Master Fung
 0% [ 0 ]
Jermaine
 0% [ 0 ]
Grand Master Dashi
Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? I_vote_lcap50%Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Master Monk Guan
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

: : Oh god what is this
Female Libra Rooster Age : 30
Number of posts : 3252
Yen : 7847
Languages : English, Japanese, German, Sindarin, Some Swedish
Mood : Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? Tired

Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? Empty
PostSubject: Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You?   Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:20 pm

Most of these tests are super obvious, but this is probably the best one...

You are Raimundo Pedrosa!
Personality
The young Brazilian can be best described as "carefree as a breeze". You are streetwise, as competent with technology as Kimiko and a jokester. You can be prone to daydreaming and are lazy, always seeking the shortcut to greater fame or to getting the chores done. You can be quite cynical, often making sarcastic comebacks.You are all too happy to make comments on Omi's style of talking and sometimes tease Omi because of it. You are also the more self-centered member of the team, thinking of yourself most of the times. Your pet peeve is a multi-eyed jellyfish, which was a legend from your village. Your worst fear is not being strong enough to save your friends. You have broken the fourth wall on one occasion in the episode "Hannibal's Revenge"; when Master Fung says "Hannibal and Wuya have joined forces and it will be the end of the world", you reply with "Where have I heard that before? Oh Yeah," you put your eyes toward the screen while they turn into the Xiaolin Showdown logo and says "Previously on Xiaolin Showdown." Everybody onscreen then give a brief thumbs-up. You love the city of Rio de Janeiro, surfing, beaches, warm climates and like the stereotypical image of a Brazilian, are quite obsessed with football (soccer)
You and your element
As the Dragon of Wind, you often combine your powers with Omi's and Kimiko's to make the attacks stronger. You use the Sword of the Storm in assaults, and the Eye of Dashi and Falcon's Eye in showdowns. After helping to defeat Hannibal Roy Bean in an attempt to take every Shen Gong Wu, you received the Spear of Guan #384, thusly becoming the 2nd Xiaolin/Wudai Dragon (other than Omi) to possess a Spear of Guan. Your element strike is Typhoon Boom. Your Wudai attack is Wudai StarWind. Since becoming a Wudai Warrior, you have also gained the ability to fly using your wind element at times. You can combine your element with (so far) the Sword of the Storm and the Eye of Dashi. Your Wudai weapon is called the Blade of the Nebula, a sword that changes into a swirling hurricane attached to a chain. You are also, according to Master Monk Guan, going to become the leader of the Xiaolin Dragons. Your elemental Shen Gong Wu is called the Crest of the Condor. By using the Crest of the Condor with the Blade of the Nebula, the sword can use its control over the wind like the Sword of the Storm can, but with far greater power. You have a lot of confidence on yourself and sometimes that puts you in trouble.

NoIdidnottrytogethimonpurpose
Back to top Go down
https://tmfw.darkbb.com
Bakapachai
Lazy
Bakapachai

: : everybody smile :)
Female Pisces Dog Age : 30
Number of posts : 693
Yen : 6388
Languages : english, learning japaness,and a little or so-so chiness
Mood : Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? Fine

PostSubject: Re: Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You?   Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:09 am

You are Grand Master Dashi!
You are an honest and true guy who upholds good moral judgement, although the way you act hardly fits the description of a Master Monk. While highly skilled and exceptionally strong, you are very lazy and apathetic towards taking immediate action, preferring to take things slowly. Your speech and mannerisms are centuries ahead of your time. While you can appear fickle, you do believe in justice and will take action when required. You are best friends with Dojo, although your temper is fairly short in response to Dojo's incompentence.

great.
im a old man
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

: : Oh god what is this
Female Libra Rooster Age : 30
Number of posts : 3252
Yen : 7847
Languages : English, Japanese, German, Sindarin, Some Swedish
Mood : Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? Tired

PostSubject: Re: Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You?   Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:18 am

Dashi is, like, their deity almost
YOU ARE THEIR DEITY PACHAI
DEITYYYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
https://tmfw.darkbb.com
Bakapachai
Lazy
Bakapachai

: : everybody smile :)
Female Pisces Dog Age : 30
Number of posts : 693
Yen : 6388
Languages : english, learning japaness,and a little or so-so chiness
Mood : Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? Fine

PostSubject: Re: Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You?   Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:29 am

Quote :
very lazy and apathetic towards taking immediate action,preferring to take things slowly

after reading that it must be true.....

I AM THE DEITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You?   Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Xiaolin Showdown Character Are You?
Page 1 of 1