The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Manga Four

The Awesome Official RHS And RMS Nerd Forum

PortalBaayslsaHomeVauyshLatest imagesSearchRandom2RegisterRandomLog in
Latest topics
» Are You A Nerd, Geek Or Dork?
Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 2:00 pm by Bakapachai

» Random Things that you wanna say....
Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:55 am by Bakapachai

» Art scraps
Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:52 am by Bakapachai

» How good is my japanese?
Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:26 am by Bakapachai

» How To Find Your God Tier Title!
Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 11:11 pm by Bakapachai

» UPDATED Ways To Contact You
Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:15 am by Gami

» Your new ruler can't read books
Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:41 am by Gami

» GAME
Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:35 am by Gami

» I am the new ruler!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:00 am by ren

» the new ruler wants music and videos!
Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:18 pm by Bakapachai

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 275 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:12 pm
Japanese Word Of The Day

Cloud Runner: Save the Skies.

Go down 

What would You like to be?
Cloud Runner
Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. I_vote_lcap50%Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Skylet
Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. I_vote_lcap50%Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Widow
Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. I_vote_lcap0%Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Widower
Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. I_vote_lcap0%Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Raver
 0% [ 0 ]
Sky Reader
 0% [ 0 ]
Luriph
 0% [ 0 ]
Mewt
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

: : Broken Hearted, Dying Slowly and YOU Still Don't Care
Female Scorpio Rooster Age : 30
Number of posts : 2367
Yen : 6448
Languages : I do not speak
Mood : Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. Dead

Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. Empty
PostSubject: Cloud Runner: Save the Skies.   Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Whether its soring in the skies, siting in the cool pools of water below, making machineary or doing absoulutely nothing this is one of the best places to be. The ravers and Widows / Widowers may be a problem but nothing but a good beat down will scare them off. Join us in the skies or on the ground theres no end in this town.

Last edited by Kiri-Kun on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Runner: Save the Skies.   Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:46 pm

:Main Characters:

Mr. Clocksworth - The creator of all machinry in Xerxes. The smartest man there is but has extreme anger issues and mental issues.

(Ophi) Mei - Human - Cloud Runner, Demi user, Slight Sky Raider.
(Gami) - Skylet -Demi users and Sky reader.
(Zar) Kynite - Skylet - Sky Raider.
(Holy) Kuri - Mewt - Sky Raider
Orin - Mewt (But can control his ears) - Leader of the Zypher sky raiders.
- Skylet - Demi user

Last edited by Broken on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Runner: Save the Skies.   Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:55 pm

:Races:

Humans: The smartest but they are pretty weak.

Skylet: 'Humans with wings'. no one knows why they are born that way but the legend is when the women is pregnant and drinks the purest of cloud water (which is called angel tears) their child will be born with wings.

Ravers: Mindless partiers who kill for fun.

Widow / Widower: Humans gone bad, lost all their brains and gain brawn and slyness.

Guardians: The immortals, wise and strong.

Mewt: Cat people. Very leery of Luriph. They love humans. They are very strong and make beautyful clothing.

Luriph: Dog / Wolf people. very cautious of Mewt. they love humans. they are very strong and make delicious food.

:Jobs:

Cloud Runner: The People whom take clouds to purify water.
Sky Raider: Pirates of the sky, known as. not all are bad.

Last edited by Broken on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Runner: Save the Skies.   Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:28 pm

:Dictionary:

Cloud runner - Small clunky flying machines enough for one person to fit into. They take clouds and turn them into water and sometimes ‘Angel Tears’, they also purify the air little by little each time they clear a cloud.

“You’re a piece of ‘Clockwork!’.” - the man who makes the machines (Such as the cloud runner and the clockworth tower) is an insane man but also brilliant for making such things. Children often say this to each other instead of swearing.

Skylets -
1 .Humans born with wings
2. Boots the cause temporary flight

Scopes - Goggles with the ability to zoom in and even take pictures.

Widow - a woman who kills for a living.

Ringlets - Bracelets that hold certain powers depending on how much the person can use or believes in their ‘Wavelength’.

Wavelength - a ability within everyone, most people don’t believe it even though people can prove that it is real. Most people say its not real because they cannot use it. It can be shown by using Ringlets , Demi and calling upon the users Guardian.

Demi - ‘magic’ that’s is caused by wavelength users. There is no limit on the use of it, but fatigue is a factor.

Guardians: Depending on how well the user concentrates their wavelength it will become something physical and able to talk. There is one way to kill them but its pretty obvious.

Raver - Crazy monsters or Humans who dress in all black (body suit) and wear tons of glow sticks. They are normally in large groups. (leave them alone then or else)

Voice / Aural Distraction -
1. Voice is your guardian talking to you within your mind.
2. Aural Distraction is when another persons guardian talks to you (Depending on the demi ability the range can be any where between 5 feet - 50 feet.)

Widower: a man who kills for a living.

Sky reader - People whom use their wavelength to tell fortunes. They take the person whom is asking and transforms that persons wavelength into their fortune. (mostly used in clouds or water but can be used with flowers and candles.)

Last edited by Mistress on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Runner: Save the Skies.   Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Characters in depth

Name: Kuri Carlin
Height: 5'4
Birthday: May 21st
Colors: Blue and black
Weapon/Skill: Guns/Cross bows. Projectile weapons

Personailty: Outgoing and cheerfull for the most part. She does her best to get along with everyone and adtapt to situations. Allthough she stresses out easily and may panic under extereme pressure. Making it more likely she'll make a mistake. Things sometimes get too much for her to deal with and she'll get a depressed period. She'll keep silent and avoid others when this happens and may snap at people for things that are normally ignored or even just get fed up and run off alone. Other wise, She likes to joke around but still takes things seriously when need be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Runner: Save the Skies.   Cloud Runner: Save the Skies. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloud Runner: Save the Skies.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Manga Four :: Media :: Writing-
Jump to: