The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Manga Four

The Awesome Official RHS And RMS Nerd Forum

PortalBaayslsaHomeVauyshLatest imagesSearchRandom2RegisterRandomLog in
Latest topics
» Are You A Nerd, Geek Or Dork?
Something that might turn into Something More. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 2:00 pm by Bakapachai

» Random Things that you wanna say....
Something that might turn into Something More. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:55 am by Bakapachai

» Art scraps
Something that might turn into Something More. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:52 am by Bakapachai

» How good is my japanese?
Something that might turn into Something More. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:26 am by Bakapachai

» How To Find Your God Tier Title!
Something that might turn into Something More. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 11:11 pm by Bakapachai

» UPDATED Ways To Contact You
Something that might turn into Something More. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:15 am by Gami

» Your new ruler can't read books
Something that might turn into Something More. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:41 am by Gami

» GAME
Something that might turn into Something More. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:35 am by Gami

» I am the new ruler!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Something that might turn into Something More. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:00 am by ren

» the new ruler wants music and videos!
Something that might turn into Something More. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:18 pm by Bakapachai

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 275 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:12 pm
Japanese Word Of The Day

Something that might turn into Something More.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gary Motherfucking Oak
Chibi
Gary Motherfucking Oak

: : That's doctor professor to you.
Male Scorpio Dog Age : 29
Number of posts : 24
Yen : 5284
Languages : English
Mood : Something that might turn into Something More. Bored

Something that might turn into Something More. Empty
PostSubject: Something that might turn into Something More.   Something that might turn into Something More. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:28 am

He's tired.

Huff huff, huff huff.

Maybe it's time to retire. The weeds are whipping against his bare heels-- mom's gonna be mad about the grass stains when he gets home. Ah, but he's almost there, he's almost there. He comes to the edge of the forest, and he stands, calves limber as his eyes stare into the depths of the trees and shrubbery. Tilting his body to the side, he bends his vision around and about the tall sycamores-- "hello?" the word comes out warily and slowly, a stutter isn't too far from his tongue when it's spoken. His shoes grind into the dirt and the leaves and dried foliage that's laying above it crinkles and crackles. The same thing happens again as he steps forward with his left, the toe of his right tennis show digging into the ground as he lays both his hands on the bark of the nearest moss covered tree.

The bumps, lumps and pricks of the bark press into his yellow bellied palms. Tilting his head upwards, his dark eyes stare up at the thin canopy of leaves. Intense sunlight filters through the holes-- it's the middle of the day, and summer. It's so bright-- so bright, he can see the spots flickering across his vision as he lowers his head back down, the roots of his greasy hair tickling his scalp. He sticks in fingers into the pocket of his cargo shorts and brings out the bite-sized candy bar from within. "I brought chocolate," he says looking this way and that for any sign of life within the thicket, holding out the vividly wrapped confection as an offering. Shades of green and yellow cast on his sunburnt face as he takes another step past the tree and begins to tear at the stand-off colored packaging, the soft chocolate smearing against his tiny fingers.

When he looks back up, there's a doe tip-toeing its way towards him, leaves crunching beneath her ivory hued hooves. She slows the instant he tilts his vision upwards, nearly in a freeze frame.

Last edited by Gary Motherfucking Oak on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typooooooooooooooooooooooos with fixing and all that)
Back to top Go down
Gary Motherfucking Oak
Chibi
Gary Motherfucking Oak

: : That's doctor professor to you.
Male Scorpio Dog Age : 29
Number of posts : 24
Yen : 5284
Languages : English
Mood : Something that might turn into Something More. Bored

Something that might turn into Something More. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something that might turn into Something More.   Something that might turn into Something More. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:11 pm

The boy lets out a shaky breath, attempting too stay as quiet as possible. His hand quivers a bit, still suspended in air as an attempt to coax the doe nearer.

Her beady, flickering eyes slow and still after a seemingly everlasting moment, and she lowers her front hoof back onto the ground. He watches as her moist, black nose twitches and she makes another move closer to him, catching the whiff of cacao. The lad struggles to stay unaminated as she finally begins to trot her way towards him, her white tipped ears and tail bobbing.

When she's finally standing in all her glory in front of him, the summer air is almost too much for him, coupled with her smell that's purely and concentratedly nature.

As expected, nature smells like leaves and dirt-- but there's more than that. More than just the pure smell of the trees growing and the rain falling.

She smells like mold, like excrement and all those not so glamorous parts of nature. He takes it as it is; after all, she's nothing but an animal-- something raw and more-likely-than-not untamed. He fights the urge to squirm as she bows her head, and her slimy, wet tongue reaches out the taste the half melted Babe Ruth in his hand.

Last edited by Gary Motherfucking Oak on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos fix'd)
Back to top Go down

Something that might turn into Something More.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Manga Four :: Media :: Writing-
Jump to: