The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Manga Four

The Awesome Official RHS And RMS Nerd Forum

PortalBaayslsaHomeVauyshLatest imagesSearchRandom2RegisterRandomLog in
Latest topics
» Are You A Nerd, Geek Or Dork?
Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 2:00 pm by Bakapachai

» Random Things that you wanna say....
Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:55 am by Bakapachai

» Art scraps
Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:52 am by Bakapachai

» How good is my japanese?
Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:26 am by Bakapachai

» How To Find Your God Tier Title!
Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 11:11 pm by Bakapachai

» UPDATED Ways To Contact You
Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:15 am by Gami

» Your new ruler can't read books
Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:41 am by Gami

» GAME
Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:35 am by Gami

» I am the new ruler!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:00 am by ren

» the new ruler wants music and videos!
Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:18 pm by Bakapachai

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 275 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:12 pm
Japanese Word Of The Day

Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

: : Oh god what is this
Female Libra Rooster Age : 30
Number of posts : 3252
Yen : 7831
Languages : English, Japanese, German, Sindarin, Some Swedish
Mood : Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 Tired

Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:49 am

15: After the kiss both off you look at each other with flushed red faces he smiles and laughs "I hope you don't get sick now." then he says "Well if you do... well then we can spend the day together." You:
a: Laugh but really hope you don't get sick.
Back to top Go down
https://tmfw.darkbb.com
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

: : Broken Hearted, Dying Slowly and YOU Still Don't Care
Female Scorpio Rooster Age : 30
Number of posts : 2367
Yen : 6434
Languages : I do not speak
Mood : Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 Dead

Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:57 am

16: the nurse comes in and shoos you out to class and he whines. he went home sick that day and you hoped he gets better and you don't catch it. tuseday you got lucky and didn't catch it and he is back. he waits at your locker today because he askes "Hey Megami do you want to go the dance tonight with me... or we could just go on a 'date~' " he smiles. you:
a: say "Lets go on a date, I'm no good with dances."
b: say "Lets go dancing~ It seems fun!"
c: ask him what he wants to do.
d: ignor him.
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

Mood : Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 Tired

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:00 am

16: The nurse comes in and shoos you out to class and he whines. He went home sick that day and you hoped he gets better and you don't catch it. Tuesday you got lucky and didn't catch it and he is back. He waits at your locker today because he asks "Hey Megami do you want to go the dance tonight with me... or we could just go on a 'date~' " He smiles. You:
c: Ask him what he wants to do.

I wouldn't be able to decide XD
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

Mood : Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 Dead

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:11 am

17: he says "well this would be my first dance with you, so lets go to the dance." you agree with him and you two decide to go 6:00 it ends at 8:00. he comes to pick you up (It isn't formal but some people went that way >w<) and hes in a sweatshirt with kanji on the sleeves that say "Baka Baka" on each side and dark jeans. you go in:
a: a dress (Knee lenght) over jeans
b: a t-shirt (with something anime/manga related on it) and skirt
c: a t-shirt over a long sleeve shirt (With renai across the front with a heart) and a skirt
d: a sweat shirt and jeans as well
e: OR NOTHING XD
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:18 am

17: he says "well this would be my first dance with you, so lets go to the dance." you agree with him and you two decide to go 6:00 it ends at 8:00. He comes to pick you up (It isn't formal but some people went that way >w<) and hes in a sweatshirt with Kanji on the sleeves that say "Baka Baka" on each side and dark jeans. You go in:
c: A t-shirt over a long sleeve shirt (With Renai across the front with a heart) and a skirt
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:40 am

18: he smiles and blushes when he see you in the outfit. he takes you to the dance and you guys have a good time, or what you guys thought of a good time (Sence it was his first time and yours to?) he doesn't take you home yet before he brings you to this secluded area by a river. you are in awe to all of your surrondings and at that moment he pulls out a necklace for you and her has the other half of the star aroud his wrist. "I want you to keep this, if your still waring this tomarow." he shows his to you "Then I know that we will last forever." You:
a: laugh at him like hes crazy
b: Blush and smile taking the bracelet and immedatly putting it on your wrist and didn't take it off.
c: you take it and put it on your wrist but took it off when you got home.
d: you put it in your pocket forgetting about it.
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:42 am

18: he smiles and blushes when he see you in the outfit. he takes you to the dance and you guys have a good time, or what you guys thought of a good time (Since it was his first time and yours to?) he doesn't take you home yet before he brings you to this secluded area by a river. you are in awe to all of your surroundings and at that moment he pulls out a necklace for you and her has the other half of the star around his wrist. "I want you to keep this, if your still waring this tomorrow." he shows his to you "Then I know that we will last forever." You:
b: Blush and smile taking the bracelet and immediately putting it on your wrist and didn't take it off.
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:46 am

19: you guys have been together sence high school and now you both have a job but it close to one another and one day he pops the question "Will you marry me?" your last choice before you learn all truths... You say:
a: Yes
b: no
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:23 am

19: you guys have been together since high school and now you both have a job but it close to one another and one day he pops the question "Will you marry me?" your last choice before you learn all truths... You say:
a: Yes

First I'd go, "... Wait, what?" and after some "OMG" minutes, I'd say yes XD
Back to top Go down
Bakapachai
Lazy
Bakapachai

: : everybody smile :)
Female Pisces Dog Age : 30
Number of posts : 693
Yen : 6372
Languages : english, learning japaness,and a little or so-so chiness
Mood : Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 Fine

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:55 pm

I'm a:
a. girl

I like a:
b. boy

The person of my dreams is:
a: Mysterious, you never know where they are but they allways find you.
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:58 pm

20: this is how your life goes aftewards:
~ You guys stay married untill the day you both die.
~ You have two kids a boy and a girl.
~ You both have sucessful jobs.
~ You have mild fights but never got to the state where you hated each other.
~ He never once hurt you physicaly
~ You guys chlidren grew up to be sucessful as well.

Now for the truth here is who you married:
~ His name is Caiden Ashvil.
~ When you started dating him he was 18 and you were 17.
~ He works as a Video game script writer and draws most of the characters.
~ You were his first girlfriend
~ and he is an only child
Back to top Go down
Bakapachai
Lazy
Bakapachai

Mood : Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 Fine

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:45 pm

Ya! Nothing goes wronge! And he's an artist and game writer!
Back to top Go down
Bakapachai
Lazy
Bakapachai

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:49 pm

What happens if my life end up like the korean drama that I watch! tha would be so exciting!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:07 pm

Sorry, Pachai, that was mine. Not your's nuu

Once you go through all the questions, she'll post your's
Back to top Go down
Bakapachai
Lazy
Bakapachai

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:12 pm

Oops guessit was yours
Back to top Go down
Bakapachai
Lazy
Bakapachai

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:15 pm

That means.... YOUR LIFE COULD BE LIKE THE KOREAN DRAMAS I WATCH!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]   Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pick wisely~ [I did this at 2:30 yesterday out of lack of sleep mode]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2