The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Manga Four

The Awesome Official RHS And RMS Nerd Forum

PortalBaayslsaHomeVauyshLatest imagesSearchRandom2RegisterRandomLog in
Latest topics
» Are You A Nerd, Geek Or Dork?
DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 2:00 pm by Bakapachai

» Random Things that you wanna say....
DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:55 am by Bakapachai

» Art scraps
DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:52 am by Bakapachai

» How good is my japanese?
DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:26 am by Bakapachai

» How To Find Your God Tier Title!
DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 11:11 pm by Bakapachai

» UPDATED Ways To Contact You
DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:15 am by Gami

» Your new ruler can't read books
DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:41 am by Gami

» GAME
DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:35 am by Gami

» I am the new ruler!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:00 am by ren

» the new ruler wants music and videos!
DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:18 pm by Bakapachai

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 275 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:12 pm
Japanese Word Of The Day

DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO)

Go down 

ITS BACK?!?!?!?!
HELL YES!!!
DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_vote_lcap67%DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
WRYYYYYYYYY?????
DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_vote_lcap0%DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wut...?
DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_vote_lcap0%DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
STFU and write beach :D
DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_vote_lcap33%DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

: : Broken Hearted, Dying Slowly and YOU Still Don't Care
Female Scorpio Rooster Age : 30
Number of posts : 2367
Yen : 6448
Languages : I do not speak
Mood : DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) Dead

DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) Empty
PostSubject: DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO)   DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:40 pm

IF YOU HAVE READ THE FIRST ONE IT IS STILL THE SAME STORY LINE.

NOW

STFU
AND
ENJOY THE NEXT FEW MESSAGES EXPLAINING NEW CHARACTER REFERENCES AND OTHER THINGS!

SORRY FOR THE CAPS
BUT
IT GETS IT POINT ACROSS BETTER

ENJOY!
purpleheart

WELL
JUST IN CASE

In the country where light is devoured by the sins of the living, night consumes the landscape. The only place I could call home, taken from me in one foul swoop. Demona, the only castle known to be carved between two waterfalls and into a mountain. The waterfalls that surrounded the castle rained blood red water and landed in the moat below. There was a long, slender draw-bridge. Painted black and engraved with the markings and emblem of the Demona crest, it looked as though only one horsemen could pass at one time or two people arm in arm. The gothic-styled pillars of black and gold lined the entire outside of the castle along with roses growing up each one. These memories I have of the place I once loved are dying fast like a child's dream...
As you enter the great halls of this palace each Colum had a red, black and gold candles burning, one on each Colum, same pattern row by row, always lit. As you pass down the main corridor you make your way to the kings quarters where I spent most my days endlessly with my father, sitting on his lap making his knights laugh… days like that seemed like they would never end, not until HE came.
The only home I had, broken, torn, burned, destroyed. The day my father died, so did my first life. My father, killed by an unknown assassin, his chair thrown upon him and a sword to the chest. The first dead body I ever saw. I was only 7 when I had lost my father, the only family I had ever know.
After that moment of seeing my father lie lifeless I fainted and awoke the next morning within a unfamiliar house. How I got there is still a mystery to me. The people whom had took me in bandaged my burns and took such care of me even though I wasn’t their own child. This is where I learned true kindness and the outside world.
After my burns had healed I learned how to cook and clean, how to live a normal life. This place too felt like home. I lived a normal life for ten years, no one found out that I was the heir to the throne or a secret assassin tried to kill me, I lived my life, as Eli, the normal girl. Until the sky turned black and my destiny showed itself once again and I was forced to live that life that I thought had died that one fateful day…
One day on the news, some how after 10 years the word had finally hit the world. The king had died. After that was said anyone and everyone who had the ability to move, walk, float or fly rushed in a frenzy to claim the throne as theirs. I knew from that moment I had to give up my new peaceful life and take my rightful place as the heir to the throne…

End of prologue.

Last edited by Broken on Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO)   DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:41 pm

WHO / NEW NAME / AGE / RACE / OTHER

Ophi: (Chii) / Elizabeth (Eli) Demona / 17 / Demon / Leader
O’s Guy: (Shiiro) / Shiro / 19 / Fallen Angel / Leader, joins Team Eli
Gami: (Hana) / Freya Juli / 17 / Demon (Wolf) / Team Eli
G’s Guy: (Jimen) / Lenn Riuls / 17 / Fallen Angel / Team Shiro
Kat: (Sun) / Trinity Xhin / 16 / Demon (Tribal) / Team Empress
K’s Guy: (Caiden) / Hades Cage / 20 / Fallen Angel / Team Empress
Aya: (Sora) / Marissa / 18 / Fallen Angel / Team Empress
A’s Guy: (Katsu: aka: BA 3) / Sion / 19 /Fallen Angel / Team BA (Empress)
Zar: (Omake) / Kite / 17 / Demon / Team Shiro
K & A’s Boss: (Yosei) / Empress Monarch / ?? / Demon / Leader
BA 1: (Kuro) / Kuro / 19 / Fallen Angel / Team BA (Empress)
BA 2: (Kieran) / Felicia / 18 / Demon / Team BA (Empress)

OTHERS
WILL
BE
ADDED
IF
THERE
EVER
BECOMES
ANY
blackheart

Last edited by Broken on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO)   DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:41 pm

ANY WORDS AND OR OBJECTS THAT ARE IMPORTANT WILL BE EXPLAINED HERE!
purpleheart

Last edited by Broken on Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO)   DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:42 pm

OH!
PICTURES OF THE CAST!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!
XD
I have basic Ideas buuuut yeah
blackheart

Last edited by Broken on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO)   DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:42 pm

I still got it~
purpleheart
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO)   DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Issue 1
The sky, painted like a artists dream arose on the plains of golden grains and emerald green grass passing a soft warm breeze across it to awake the occupants whom roamed its land. Against a large Willow tree sat a girl at its base, brushing her golden hair back into a ponytail getting ready for the long travel to come. The girls companion lay in one of the trees broader branches still fast asleep. They had been walking for nearly two nights straight looking for a town.
“Wake up Freya.” The blonde poked the brunets leg.
She twitched and for a moment nothing happened.
“Freya…” The blonde said getting agitated.
The brunet heard the change of tone in the blondes voice and decided it was better that she got up. She lifted her head to reveal two wolf like ears that wobbled back and forth as she yawned. “What’s the hurry Eli?”
The blonde looked back at the brunet. “Someone is following us.” she turned back to the vast field of flowers, but nothing was there.
“I think your over reacting Elizabeth.” Freya slid off the branch and landed feet first next to Elizabeth. “There’s nothing but Demon Daisies and Willox Root out there.” She extends her arm out.
Eli sighed “Maybe your right Freya.” she rubbed the back of her head and stared out at the flowers. “Maybe I’m just being paranoid.”
Freya nodded “Well, we have been sleeping outside the last three days, your bound to feel a little scared.” She shivered thinking of all the bugs.
Eli took a step forward then looked back a Freya. “You ready?”
Freya slipped her small Tan and Gold knapsack to her back and smiled “Yep! All ready to go captain!”
Eli shook her head and laughed. “Lets go then.”

The sky, now painted a sad blue and firework orange clouds drifted above the pair. It was late afternoon and still no such luck. They were beginning to wonder what could have happened. How could it be this long before they could find a town?
Eli plopped down upon a stump and threw her head into her hands, ruffling her hair and mumbling inaudible words that were clearly not appropriate. “God darg---- …fugoo!”
Freya sighed and looked at the compass that was attached to her pack. It was wobbling all around in circles. She stared at it “Eli…?”
Eli sat straight up.
“CAW CAW!” birds flew out of surrounding trees “Fweet! Tweet!”
Freya jumped nearly falling over at the sudden burst of noise. “What was----” she stopped.
Eli stared directly between two trees leaned against each other. A shadow appeared slowly moving from the forest shelter. The leafs of the trees began to wilt it seemed as the body came closer to the girls.
Freya moved back behind Eli wobbling, the tension in the air made it nearly to hard to breath. She swallowed hard looking over to Eli. “Wha-What is it…?” She barley uttered.
Eli clenched her teeth unable to speak, her heart raced as, she did not know what it was. Her heart pounded and mind flared, it felt as though she knew what this was but with the loss of most of her memories she could not even begin to remember.
The Silhouette came out from the forest front and neared the girls closer. It stopped a stones toss away from them and everything became still.
“Ahaha.” A deep voice breathed “Long time, no see. Elizabeth.”

{Doing it this way is so much more suspenceful!! so NEXT TIME IN DNA LAND, WHO IS THIS PERSON? FRIEND OR FOE?????? WHO KNOWS!? I DO! Next time on DNA! blackheart}
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO)   DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Issue 2

Eli’s heart stopped, she stared at the figure now. A male, tall, slender, white hair and wings that matched the color, and a smile, eerie, knowing something she didn’t. “Who the hell are you!?” she managed to squeal.
He snickered leaning his head to the left than right, his long tied back hair following his every move. “You don’t remember? What a shame.” he said in a teasing manner staring directly into her eyes.
Eli stared back, she couldn’t recall a thing, thing man didn’t ring any bell in her mind.
Freya looked at Eli then to the man “Y-you know each other?” she pulled at the trance like Eli “Elizabeth?”
Eli gasped at the sudden tug at her sleeve. She sighed a bit and shook her head at Freya “I haven’t the slightest clue.” she looks back at the white haired boy whom was staring back at her with his piercing grey nearly purple eyes.
“Well this was a great reunion, but with so little time at the moment, I have to go.” he fades away like a cloud of smoke.
Eli takes a step back looking around her.
He appears behind Eli.
Freya jumps as his face was right next to hers she falls to the ground but is to stunned to say anything.
Eli looks behind her as she hears Freya fall “Freya---” she stops as her eyes met his one last time, nearly nose to nose.
He whispered “Shiro…” he runs his fingers through a strand of her fallen hair.
Eli throws her right arm out, trying to punch him. “Screw off!”
“Hahaha! It will be great to get to know you again, princess.” he fades off as a gust of wind blows through the trees and birds begin to return to the forest clearing.
*Rustle Rustle*
Freya still immobilized on the ground looks over to the two trees where the white haired male was and now stood three other figures. “NOOOO! NOT MORE CRAZYS!!” She pointed at the trees and screamed.
Eli turned quickly to see two figures running quickly over to them. She stood ready to fight.
“HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!” Much faster than Eli could think, a boy in a very revealing outfit, accompanied by a tall intimating male and a fierce eyed girl stood before the two.
Eli’s legs gave way and she fell to the ground unable to take any more surprises. “Why us…?”

The three that jumped our friends Elizabeth and Freya, came to check out all the ruckus that was happening just outside the city.
“You guys sounded like you were in trouble! We came as fast as we could!” Said the younger boy, he smiled “I’m glad your ok.”
Eli nodded scanning the three.
Freya was at the head of the group, she wanted to get to the town as soon as possible and get as shower.
The girl with fierce purple eyes stared at Eli “What..?”
The older male looked down at Eli “She thinks we are thieves…”
Eli blushed “Sorry… Force of habit.. I don’t trust people easily.”
The younger boy smiled “Well that’s good, with all the fuck ups around here!” he laughed.
The girl smiled “Don’t worry, why would thieves check on someone whose screaming?”
“… you really have to ask?” Eli laughed along with the rest.
Freya stopped and gawked at the town. For being a town in the middle of scenic nowhere it was pretty big.
Eli walked next to her and smiled. She opened her purse and laid 1,000 Dia*. “Hey, we saved quiet a bit. We can stay for a night or two.”
Freya’s eyes turned watery “Really…? We can…?” she nearly started a scene.
Eli laughed “Yep! Showers and all.”
Freya grabbed Eli’s hand and began dragging her to the Inn. “NOW.”
Eli laughed, then remembered the other “Thanks guys! I hope we can repay your kindness and meet again!”
The boy waved “You will!”
Eli smiled and waved. “oh. We didn’t get their names.” she shrugged “We are bound to meet again.
Freya continued to drag Eli.

{WILL THEY MEET AGAIN??? WHAT DOES SHIRO MEAN? WTF CREEPERS EVERY WHERE!WATCH YOUR BACK WHEN DNA STRIKES BACK!}
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO)   DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:05 pm

ISSUE 3

Forcibly dragged to the nearest Inn Eli quickly paid for a room. Right as the Inn keeper was about to drop the key into her hand, Freya snatched it before a jingle was heard.
Up the stairs, quick left, than a right and a slammed door. Freya, found what she had been dying for.
Eli giggled as Freya yelled an accomplished sounding ‘YES!’. she followed her short after telling the keeper that it was nothing and not to worry about much more noise. She entered the room with a smile and plop on a very comfortable bed.
Freya sang in the shower, making up lyrics to a song as she went.
Eli giggled and decided this would be a good chance to wash their dirty clothes. She peeled the sweat sewn clothes from her skin and put her night gown on. She picked up what she could find of Freya’s on the bedroom floor and took the out to the washing machines.
Freya finished her shower, wrapping her hair up in a towel and one around her figure like a dress.
Eli came back up as Freya finished and smiled. “Feel better?”
Freya lay on her bed curled up and a ball. “Yes…”
Eli looked at the shower than back at Freya “I’ll take one in a bit.”
“You should take one now, The water will be all used up if you take one later.” Freya said reaching for the controller.
Eli walked over grabbing a hair tie out of her bag then throwing the controller to Freya “Your right. I’ll be right out.”
Freya turned the news on and waved Eli to the shower.

Eli and Freya watched the news for anything interesting.
Freya plopped her head on to one of the feather down pillows and sighed “soooo nice here!”
Eli laughed changing the channel to Cartoons. “Good change of page, eh?”
Freya nodded “Yes, we should do this more often.”
Eli rolled onto her back and stared at the black ceiling “Don’t get too comfortable. We are only here for a few days then we need to get back on track.”
Freya began to nod off “I don’t want to run track…”
Eli snickered, she turned down the volume on the TV and slid her feet off the side of her bed. ‘It is nice here…’ she puffed her cheeks ‘but we have to stay the course! Or else some hungry power maniac will take the throne… my throne!’ she threw her head back against the bed. ‘but… Freya…’ she looks over to Freya ‘she knows nothing about me… all she thinks is…’
*BAM!*
Eli jumps. She throws herself up and grabs her blade from the bed stand.
Freya rolled over saying something about dinner not being good and rolled back over snoring.
Eli inched her way over to the balcony doors, she looked out them, left, right, the looked to the ground where a white bird lay. She swung the doors open and dropped straight to her knees and lifted the bird to her lap. She gasped as it was nearly limp, lifeless. Tears began to fill her eyes as the bird lay there.
“Shame really.”
Eli jumped nearly throwing the bird out of her lap. She looked to her left and stood, the white haired man.

{OMNOMNOM... sorry...}
{AHEM!}
{OMFG!? THIS GUY AGAIN!? HOW DOES HE KEEP FINDING ELIZABETH!? IS THE BIRD OK?! I ANSWER ONE OF THOSE QUESTIONS NOW. yes.}
blackheart
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO)   DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:57 pm

ISSUE 4

He stood 20 feet away leaning against the balcony rail. He stared straight down meeting Eli’s eyes.
She darted her eyes away looking to the bird. “If I didn’t know better, I’d say you threw the bird against the window.”
He chuckled, enjoying the shy, nervous side of this girl. “Why would I do such a thing?” he said a bit offended. “If I wanted to get your attention, I would have just knocked on the door!”
Eli snickered “Oh, what a gentleman!” she sneered over at him.
He cocked his head to the right and smiled “Quite.”
Eli shook her head and took the bird into her hands a again “Poor thing…”
The male walked over to Eli. Nearly toe to knee, he stood next to her. “Give me the bird.” he leaned over extending a hand.
Eli, half tempted to smack his hand away and stab him with her dagger, inches away, gently passed the bird from her hands to his.
He smiled and cupped the bird in his large hands. He closed his eyes and opened his hands.
*Flutter!*
The bird flew out of his hands and into the sky.
Eli’s jaw dropped, she stared with awe at the bird, to hard to see any more. She looked up to the boy again. “How?”
“Magic.”
“…” She rolled her eyes. “Yeah, yeah…” She grabbed her dagger and stood up.
He tilted his head. “Hey Elizabeth.”
She turned away from him with out a word.
“For both of our sakes, don’t join the fight.”
‘Fight…?’ she turned to him “What? Join what fight…?” everyone was headed for the throne, was that what he was talking about?
He gasped. “Oh, ah, never mind, slip of tongue.”
Eli curious wanted to pry, but didn’t want this guy near her any more. “What ever, just leave.”
“Such manners.” He said with a chuckle “So it is true. The daughter of Lord Demona has lost her memories.”
Eli turned to the boy again this time holding the dagger out “How do you know me, and who else knows?”
He smiled and vanished. “Ahaha,… well, it’s no fun telling you something you have already known… lets see if you can remember… as for the other question.”
All sounds stopped.
Eli stood at alert looking back and forth.
He appeared behind her, grabbing her right hand causing Eli to drop her dagger and his other hand covering her mouth “The world knows…”
Eli struggled trying to get away from him.
He went to her ear “Just remember… When your In trouble. Just say…. ‘Shiro’…” he vanished once more.
Eli fell to the floor, her knees giving way.
“We will meet again… Dear… Elizabeth…” He kissed the top of her head.
She tried to stand up and bash him in the jaw, but he was long gone before she could muster the strength to get up.

She slammed the balcony door forgetting Freya was asleep and slammed her body to the bed.
Freya shoot up throwing some small needle like daggers from under her pillow at the wall, out of fear. “DON’T MAK---” she looked around the room and saw Eli pounding her fists into her bed and screaming into a pillow. Just to be safe, She went back to sleep.

{THIS GUY CREEPIN YOU OUT MAN? "CAUSE I'M LOVIN THIS GUY! -Shot-}

{Ahem.}
{JESUS CHRIST, WHATS WITH THIS "FIGHT" BUSINESS EH? AND WHAT THE F-DUCK DOES SHIRO MEAN? CAN THIS GUY GET ANY MORE CREEPY?! AND WILL FREYA GET OUTTA BED? LETS SEE NEXT TIME ON DNA!}
purpleheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO)   DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DNA - (STFU ITS ALIVE NAO)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Manga Four :: Media :: Writing-
Jump to: