The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Manga Four

The Awesome Official RHS And RMS Nerd Forum

PortalBaayslsaHomeVauyshLatest imagesSearchRandom2RegisterRandomLog in
Latest topics
» Are You A Nerd, Geek Or Dork?
Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 2:00 pm by Bakapachai

» Random Things that you wanna say....
Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:55 am by Bakapachai

» Art scraps
Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:52 am by Bakapachai

» How good is my japanese?
Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:26 am by Bakapachai

» How To Find Your God Tier Title!
Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 11:11 pm by Bakapachai

» UPDATED Ways To Contact You
Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:15 am by Gami

» Your new ruler can't read books
Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:41 am by Gami

» GAME
Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:35 am by Gami

» I am the new ruler!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:00 am by ren

» the new ruler wants music and videos!
Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:18 pm by Bakapachai

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 275 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:12 pm
Japanese Word Of The Day

Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

: : Oh god what is this
Female Libra Rooster Age : 30
Number of posts : 3252
Yen : 7803
Languages : English, Japanese, German, Sindarin, Some Swedish
Mood : Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To? Tired

Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To? Empty
PostSubject: Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To?   Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:43 pm

MUWAHAHAHAHA

My results:

Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Low
Level 2 Lustful Moderate
Level 3 Gluttonous Moderate
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Low
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very High
Level 7 Violent Moderate
Level 8 - The Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Very High

Level Six:

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Level Nine:

This is the deepest level of hell, where the fallen angel Satan himself resides. His wings flap eternally, producing chilling cold winds that freeze the thick ice found in Cocytus. The three faces of Satan, black, red, and yellow, can be seen with mouths gushing bloody foam and eyes forever weeping, as they chew on the three traitors, Judas, Brutus, and Cassius. This place is furthest removed from the source of all light and warmth. Sinners here are frozen deep in the ice, faces out, eyes and mouths frozen shut. Traitors against God, country, family, and benefactors lament their sins in this frigid pit of despair.

Lolol
Back to top Go down
https://tmfw.darkbb.com
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

: : Broken Hearted, Dying Slowly and YOU Still Don't Care
Female Scorpio Rooster Age : 30
Number of posts : 2367
Yen : 6406
Languages : I do not speak
Mood : Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To? Dead

PostSubject: Re: Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To?   Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:09 pm

Fifth level:

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | Moderate
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Very Low
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | High
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High
Back to top Go down
Clam Ninja

Clam Ninja

: : ...Wham Bam Right In The Clam...
Female Aquarius Pig Age : 29
Number of posts : 3457
Yen : 6895
Languages : ....
Mood : Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To? Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To?   Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:17 am

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Very High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Very High

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youranimenow.com
Gary Motherfucking Oak
Chibi
Gary Motherfucking Oak

: : That's doctor professor to you.
Male Scorpio Dog Age : 29
Number of posts : 24
Yen : 5242
Languages : English
Mood : Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To? Bored

PostSubject: Re: Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To?   Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:40 pm

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Moderate
Level 2 | Low
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Low
Level 5 | Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

I'm a teacherous heretic.
Back to top Go down
Bakapachai
Lazy
Bakapachai

: : everybody smile :)
Female Pisces Dog Age : 30
Number of posts : 693
Yen : 6344
Languages : english, learning japaness,and a little or so-so chiness
Mood : Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To? Fine

PostSubject: Re: Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To?   Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:05 pm

Level Who are sent there? Score
Purgatory Repenting Believers High
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Low
Level 2 Lustful Low
Level 3 Gluttonous Moderate
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Low
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very Low
Level 7 Violent High
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Very Low

Seventh Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To?   Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Level Of Hell Will You Go To?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Manga Four :: Fun And Random Stuff :: Games-
Jump to: