The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Manga Four

The Awesome Official RHS And RMS Nerd Forum

PortalBaayslsaHomeVauyshLatest imagesSearchRandom2RegisterRandomLog in
Latest topics
» Are You A Nerd, Geek Or Dork?
"Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 2:00 pm by Bakapachai

» Random Things that you wanna say....
"Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:55 am by Bakapachai

» Art scraps
"Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:52 am by Bakapachai

» How good is my japanese?
"Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:26 am by Bakapachai

» How To Find Your God Tier Title!
"Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 11:11 pm by Bakapachai

» UPDATED Ways To Contact You
"Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:15 am by Gami

» Your new ruler can't read books
"Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:41 am by Gami

» GAME
"Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:35 am by Gami

» I am the new ruler!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:00 am by ren

» the new ruler wants music and videos!
"Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:18 pm by Bakapachai

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 275 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:12 pm
Japanese Word Of The Day

"Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gami
ಠ_ಠ
Gami

: : Oh god what is this
Female Libra Rooster Age : 30
Number of posts : 3252
Yen : 7824
Languages : English, Japanese, German, Sindarin, Some Swedish
Mood : "Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz Tired

"Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz Empty
PostSubject: "Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz   "Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:49 am

Here be the link

My result:

Your view on yourself:
Other people find you very interesting, but you are really hiding your true self. Your friends love you because you are a good listener. They'll probably still love you if you learn to be yourself with them.

The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:
You are a true romantic. When you are in love, you will do anything and everything to keep your love true.

Your readiness to commit to a relationship:
You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you might that person.

The seriousness of your love:
You like to flirt and behave seductively. The opposite sex finds this very attractive, and that's why you'll always have admirers hanging off your arms. But how serious are you about choosing someone to be in a relationship with?

Your views on education
Education is very important in life. You want to study hard and learn as much as you can.

The right job for you:
You're a practical person and will choose a secure job with a steady income. Knowing what you like to do is important. Find a regular job doing just that and you'll be set for life.

How do you view success:
You are afraid of failure and scared to have a go at the career you would like to have in case you don't succeed. Don't give up when you haven't yet even started! Be courageous.

What are you most afraid of:
You are afraid of having no one to rely on in times of trouble. You don't ever want to be unable to take care of yourself. Independence is important to you.

Who is your true self:
You like privacy very much because you enjoy spending time with your own thoughts. You like to disappear when you cannot find solutions to your own problems, but you would feel better if you learned to share your thoughts with a person you trust.

I think the majority is right, except for the whole flirty thing
HOW AM I FLIRTY :I
Back to top Go down
https://tmfw.darkbb.com
Bakapachai
Lazy
Bakapachai

: : everybody smile :)
Female Pisces Dog Age : 30
Number of posts : 693
Yen : 6365
Languages : english, learning japaness,and a little or so-so chiness
Mood : "Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz Fine

PostSubject: Re: "Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz   "Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:52 am

Your view on yourself:

You are down-to-earth and people like you because you are so straightforward. You are an efficient problem solver because you will listen to both sides of an argument before making a decision that usually appeals to both parties.

You are a true romantic. When you are in love, you will do anything and everything to keep your love true.

You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you might that person.

Your have very sensible tactics when approaching the opposite sex. In many ways people find your straightforwardness attractive, so you will find yourself with plenty of dates.
Your views on education

Education is very important in life. You want to study hard and learn as much as you can.
The right job for you:

You have many goals and want to achieve as much as you can. The jobs you enjoy are those that let you burn off your considerable excess energy.
How do you view success:

You are afraid of failure and scared to have a go at the career you would like to have in case you don't succeed. Don't give up when you haven't yet even started! Be courageous.

You are afraid of things that you cannot control. Sometimes you show your anger to cover up how you feel.
Who is your true self:

You are mature, reasonable, honest and give good advice. People ask for your comments on all sorts of different issues. Sometimes you might find yourself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which your heart rather than your head needs to solve.
Back to top Go down
Mistress
Sleepy
Mistress

: : Broken Hearted, Dying Slowly and YOU Still Don't Care
Female Scorpio Rooster Age : 30
Number of posts : 2367
Yen : 6427
Languages : I do not speak
Mood : "Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz Dead

PostSubject: Re: "Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz   "Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:49 pm

Your view on yourself:
Other people find you very interesting, but you are really hiding your true self. Your friends love you because you are a good listener. They'll probably still love you if you learn to be yourself with them.

Your have very sensible tactics when approaching the opposite sex. In many ways people find your straightforwardness attractive, so you will find yourself with plenty of dates.

Your views on education

The right job for you:
You're a practical person and will choose a secure job with a steady income. Knowing what you like to do is important. Find a regular job doing just that and you'll be set for life.

How do you view success:

You are concerned about your image and the way others see you. This means that you try very hard to be accepted by other people. It's time for you to believe in who you are, not what you wear.

Who is your true self:
You are full of energy and confidence. You are unpredictable, with moods changing as quickly as an ocean. You might occasionally be calm and still, but never for long.

Back to top Go down
Clam Ninja

Clam Ninja

: : ...Wham Bam Right In The Clam...
Female Aquarius Pig Age : 29
Number of posts : 3457
Yen : 6916
Languages : ....
Mood : "Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: "Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz   "Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:01 pm

Your view on yourself:

You like serious, smart and determined people. You don't judge a book by its cover, so good-looking people aren't necessarily your style. This makes you an attractive person in many people's eyes.

You are very serious about relationships and aren't interested in wasting time with people you don't really like. If you meet the right person, you will fall deeply and beautifully in love.

Your views on education

The right job for you:
You have plenty of dream jobs but have little chance of doing any of them if you don't focus on something in particular. You need to choose something and go for it to be happy and achieve success.

How do you view success:
You are confident that you will be successful in your chosen career and nothing will stop you from trying.

You are afraid of having no one to rely on in times of trouble. You don't ever want to be unable to take care of yourself. Independence is important to you.

Who is your true self:
You are full of energy and confidence. You are unpredictable, with moods changing as quickly as an ocean. You might occasionally be calm and still, but never for long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youranimenow.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz   "Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Get To Know Yourself Better" Quiz
Page 1 of 1