The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Hey! You're not logged in!
The Manga Four
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Manga Four

The Awesome Official RHS And RMS Nerd Forum

PortalBaayslsaHomeVauyshLatest imagesSearchRandom2RegisterRandomLog in
Latest topics
» Are You A Nerd, Geek Or Dork?
Part of my English writing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 2:00 pm by Bakapachai

» Random Things that you wanna say....
Part of my English writing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:55 am by Bakapachai

» Art scraps
Part of my English writing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:52 am by Bakapachai

» How good is my japanese?
Part of my English writing I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:26 am by Bakapachai

» How To Find Your God Tier Title!
Part of my English writing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 11:11 pm by Bakapachai

» UPDATED Ways To Contact You
Part of my English writing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:15 am by Gami

» Your new ruler can't read books
Part of my English writing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:41 am by Gami

» GAME
Part of my English writing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:35 am by Gami

» I am the new ruler!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Part of my English writing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:00 am by ren

» the new ruler wants music and videos!
Part of my English writing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:18 pm by Bakapachai

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 275 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:12 pm
Japanese Word Of The Day

Part of my English writing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ren
As Great As Konata
ren

: : piss
Female Aries Dog Age : 29
Number of posts : 1857
Yen : 6502
Languages : piss
Mood : Part of my English writing Asleep

Part of my English writing Empty
PostSubject: Part of my English writing   Part of my English writing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:50 am

Treasure

“Leon!” her young innocent voice called as she hopped down the stairs, “Leon did you get it? Is it here yet?”
Leon poked his nose from above the daily newspaper. A warm smile filled his face as he spotted his little sister, “I’ve got it right here Euphy,” he lifted the newspaper up for her to see.
She dashed towards her brother and plopped herself on the seat next to him on the couch. Reading the crime section together was like their little morning ritual. Every morning Leon would wake up early and wait patiently for the morning paper and he would read it with his little sister Euphemia. They could sit there for hours together in silence, reading.
Now some people may be wondering why two children would read such a morbid section of a newspaper, rather than skimming over the comics section. Well, the Hikaru children aren’t exactly what most people would call “normal.” Both children were born with amazing gifts. Leon, being the only boy, was given amazing strength and the ability to fight well. Perhaps it was because he was to protect his little sister, whose powers still haven’t been uncovered yet. After many years of waiting and getting no results, Euphemia gave up on trying to find her power. She thinks she was only told that she had a power so that she wouldn’t be jealous of her older brother.
Euphy pointed her finger at a headline about a bank robbery, “Look Leon, looks like they still haven’t found that thief!”
Leon lifted his head, “That’s the third one this week…”
Euphemia’s eyes twinkled with excitement, “Can we go help them? It’ll be fun!”
He shook his head, “If the police haven’t gotten him, he must be pretty fast and sneaky. I doubt we’ll be of any help to them.”
“Please? Please? I don’t care if we can’t help, it’ll still be fun!” she begged
“I don’t know, Euphy. I really don’t want to get tangled up in all this stuff right now.”
His sister got down on her knees and clasped her hands together, “Please, please, please, please, please Leon? I promise I won’t misbehave or anything!”
He sighed and set the paper down, “Fine, but we’re not getting involved at all. We’re only going there to watch; nothing else. So don’t say anything stupid that’ll get us dragged into their business. Understand?”
Euphy’s face glowed and she wrapped her arms around her older brother, “Thank you, thank you, thank you Brother! I swear I won’t let you down!”
Back to top Go down

Part of my English writing
Page 1 of 1